Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crawley tickets

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
yes but it says All tickets must be assigned at the top of the page there is no "no actually don't worry is not a premier league game" disclaimer
I'm sure they will fix it, as I said there is no way for all guests to receive points. I wouldn't be concerned about them cancelling tickets for a league cup game against Crawley with less than half a stadium full :lolol:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
yes but it says All tickets must be assigned at the top of the page there is no "no actually don't worry is not a premier league game" disclaimer
And on top of that, my 'guests' are both over 65, so it'll cost more if I don't allocate them.

I wonder whether somebody has forgot to flick a switch at HQ?!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
And on top of that, my 'guests' are both over 65, so it'll cost more if I don't allocate them.

I wonder whether somebody has forgot to flick a switch at HQ?!
Update, somebody flicked the switch, tickets purchased.

schmunk

Centrist Dad
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
£10 for OAP's. Thanks TBOBE. Group of 4 on our way. Should be plenty of tickets Tuesday at 2pm
Being an EFL Cup game, do 'guests' have to have a fan number?
Out of interest I've just looked at tickets for tonight's EFL Trophy match vs. Crawley at Broadfield, in effectively the same seats we've chosen at the Amex for next week.

OAPs are £10 there too.

I've bought 1 adult (£15) and 1 child (£5) ticket for next week's Amex match = £20. Tickets for tonight would be £13 + £7 = £20...

:thumbsup:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I still can't buy.. it seems to have changed in that the two non-member accounts are no longer listed as errors - but I still see this...

Too many tickets for event Albion v Crawley Town (CCR2) 27/08/2024 19:45: Please reduce the quantity to 4 or less.
Sales of "65+ (Guest) ~,Adult (Guest) ~,Ambulant Disabled: Adult (Guest) ~,Ambulant Disabled: 65+ (Guest) ~,Ambulant Disabled: U18 (Guest) ~,Ambulant Disabled: U21 (Guest) ~,Under 18 (Guest) ~,Under 21 (Guest) ~,Wheelchair User: Adult (Guest) ~,Wheelchair User: 65+ (Guest) ~,Wheelchair User: U18 (Guest) ~,Wheelchair User: U21 (Guest) ~,65+,Adult,Under 21,Under 18,Ambulant Disabled: Adult,Ambulant Disabled: 65+,Ambulant Disabled: U21,Ambulant Disabled: U18,Wheelchair User: Adult,Wheelchair User: 65+,Wheelchair User: U21,Wheelchair User: U18,Under 10,Ambulant Disabled: U10,Wheelchair User: U10" tickets to Albion v Crawley Town (CCR2) 27/08/2024 19:45 are limited to 4 tickets per event.

Are you only allowed to buy 4 tickets per transaction? Is that it?

boik

I still can't buy.. it seems to have changed in that the two non-member accounts are no longer listed as errors - but I still see this...

Too many tickets for event Albion v Crawley Town (CCR2) 27/08/2024 19:45: Please reduce the quantity to 4 or less.
Sales of "65+ (Guest) ~,Adult (Guest) ~,Ambulant Disabled: Adult (Guest) ~,Ambulant Disabled: 65+ (Guest) ~,Ambulant Disabled: U18 (Guest) ~,Ambulant Disabled: U21 (Guest) ~,Under 18 (Guest) ~,Under 21 (Guest) ~,Wheelchair User: Adult (Guest) ~,Wheelchair User: 65+ (Guest) ~,Wheelchair User: U18 (Guest) ~,Wheelchair User: U21 (Guest) ~,65+,Adult,Under 21,Under 18,Ambulant Disabled: Adult,Ambulant Disabled: 65+,Ambulant Disabled: U21,Ambulant Disabled: U18,Wheelchair User: Adult,Wheelchair User: 65+,Wheelchair User: U21,Wheelchair User: U18,Under 10,Ambulant Disabled: U10,Wheelchair User: U10" tickets to Albion v Crawley Town (CCR2) 27/08/2024 19:45 are limited to 4 tickets per event.

Are you only allowed to buy 4 tickets per transaction? Is that it?
That's what I was getting, but just tried again and it worked this time. Maybe log out and back in?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
That's what I was getting, but just tried again and it worked this time. Maybe log out and back in?
I just clicked on the edit name thing and selected the same name agaion, whioch refreshed and I was able to buy.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Out of interest I've just looked at tickets for tonight's EFL Trophy match vs. Crawley at Broadfield, in effectively the same seats we've chosen at the Amex for next week.

OAPs are £10 there too.

I've bought 1 adult (£15) and 1 child (£5) ticket for next week's Amex match = £20. Tickets for tonight would be £13 + £7 = £20...

:thumbsup:
:laugh:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I just clicked on the edit name thing and selected the same name agaion, whioch refreshed and I was able to buy.
I've tried changing the name and changing the ticket type and then back to the accurate type/name.. no joy.. suspect I'll have to call them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here