Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crawley tickets

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Still holding out for the upper tiers. Do you think they'll be on sale at 2pm, or earlier?
Clearly not happening at this late stage. I thought they would open the ESU if sales had been quicker before the Man Utd game but what they have done is release blocks at either side of the away section. Those to the west of the away end are completely sold out and E1H (which was only half open) is now completely open and pretty much the only place you can buy a pair of seats or more. I think 80 of the 95 seats left are in E1H.

To be fair. the club has judged demand pretty well. A sold-out lower bowl for one of the smallest clubs in the league (albeit a local game) is an excellent gate for the second round of the league cup. I think someone on here said that was around 20,000 - certainly no lower than 18,000 as Crawley are bringing 3,000.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Misses the 1901 club then by the looks of it. In fairness the first 10 rows or so rains blows in anyway though I appreciate no one wants it tipping through the roof onto them. Thankfully dry weather predicted tomorrow evening.
A bit drastic removing the North Shelf for a bit of rain but fair enough

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
308 left this morning from the home end and 145 in the away.

I reckon 19.5k attendance this evening. Crawley have sold 3010 and been given the rest of the south stand.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
308 left this morning from the home end and 145 in the away.

I reckon 19.5k attendance this evening. Crawley have sold 3010 and been given the rest of the south stand.
Interestingly, on this thread you have consistently stated there are more tickets available than I have been able to see. Where do you get your numbers from? I go to the ticket site and count availability from the blocks that are open (currently numbering 109)

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Interestingly, on this thread you have consistently stated there are more tickets available than I have been able to see. Where do you get your numbers from? I go the ticket site and count availability from the blocks that are open (currently numbering 105)
From the ticket site directly. Seeing as there are 187 available in E1I alone, I'd say that there's something wrong with your portal.

Crawley have a link to our site on their site that gives you the away ticket numbers left.

1724749351581.png

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
From the ticket site directly. Seeing as there are 187 available in E1I alone, I'd say that there's something wrong with your portal.

Crawley have a link to our site on their site that gives you the away ticket numbers left.

View attachment 187927
It must be that you're entitled to buy from a greater selection of tickets. ???

On my seat map, E1I is blocked out as completely unavailable.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Clearly not happening at this late stage. I thought they would open the ESU if sales had been quicker before the Man Utd game but what they have done is release blocks at either side of the away section. Those to the west of the away end are completely sold out and E1H (which was only half open) is now completely open and pretty much the only place you can buy a pair of seats or more. I think 80 of the 95 seats left are in E1H.

To be fair. the club has judged demand pretty well. A sold-out lower bowl for one of the smallest clubs in the league (albeit a local game) is an excellent gate for the second round of the league cup. I think someone on here said that was around 20,000 - certainly no lower than 18,000 as Crawley are bringing 3,000.
Thanks for pointing out the opening of the other half of E1H i had not noticed that.
So that means we have now sold 14,550 which together with Crawley's 3,250 and 1901 members 3,200 (if they all turn up) will be an attendance well over 20,000.

Another interesting point is that we sold well over 1,000 yesterday (probably close to 1,500) which i am guessing may have been influenced by some waiting for an upper tier to open?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

View attachment 187927

I think I needed to refresh my cache as E1I was previously showing as closed but is now open. They've clearly opened the south half of E1H and also the whole of E1I just this morning. The whole lower bowl is going to be open (and probably sold out by kick off) with very little segregation space.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing

View attachment 187927

You are both right because when i looked earlier there was just about 80 in E1H and a few elsewhere total about 100. Now however i have just looked again and not only has E1I opened but also the other half of W1A (320 seats) !!!
Not sure who the club thinks will buy these, especially as since midnight everything is £5 more expensive than yesterday!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You are both right because when i looked earlier there was just about 80 in E1H and a few elsewhere total about 100. Now however i have just looked again and not only has E1I opened but also the other half of W1A (320 seats) !!!
Not sure who the club thinks will buy these, especially as since midnight everything is £5 more expensive than yesterday!
That was my experience too. And 25 seats have already been bought in W1A since you posted this.

mile oak

May 21, 2023
only about 450 tickets left, so looks like a near sell out of the lower tiers-
Im really looking forward to this, I think we will see our new players, Crawley will be up for it, could be a cracking game
hopefully a good game 2 sides that play football not lump it forward

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here