Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crawley tickets

mile oak

May 21, 2023
West lower midway along heading towards Northwest corner. Wind was making it move around a section of seats closest to the pitch. Below is my estimate from memory.
Misses the 1901 club then by the looks of it. In fairness the first 10 rows or so rains blows in anyway though I appreciate no one wants it tipping through the roof onto them. Thankfully dry weather predicted tomorrow evening.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
only about 450 tickets left, so looks like a near sell out of the lower tiers-
Im really looking forward to this, I think we will see our new players, Crawley will be up for it, could be a cracking game

Shaktarman

Sep 19, 2022
only about 450 tickets left, so looks like a near sell out of the lower tiers-
Im really looking forward to this, I think we will see our new players, Crawley will be up for it, could be a cracking game
Looking forward to it too but don’t think there will be many of the new players.

German lad injured - Rutter cup tied - O’Riley maybe but cutting it fine - Wieffer got a knock so may not be risked - Minteh will prob be rested.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Looking like 20k+ crowd isn’t it? Especially with 1901 thrown in. Superb.

Really, that many?
I make it club have released 14,356 seats to home fans so take off what is left to get actual figure sold (last time i looked it was about 800 left so 13,550 approx)
Crawley were originally allocated about 3100 but have been given another 300 in S1G , about 200 left so 3,200 sold.
So that would be a total of 16,750 sold with about 1000 left to go.
Now we come to the 1901 club, when i mentioned this earlier in the thread someone replied that they all get this game as part of their package. That threw me for a bit because in the back of my mind i thought i remembered that they no longer had cup games automatically. So i looked up the benefits and it states that they have "priority access" to cup games, friendlies etc. I take that to mean that they have to pay extra to attend but i know someone of the great and good on NSC will correct me if i am wrong. Either way the final figure will have to be added to an unknown quantity of 1901 members.
EDIT i see in above post about 450 left in home fans so 13,900 home plus 3,200 away + 1901 member sales

Last edited:

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
Does anyone confidently know if the game will be available on Virgin, like it is on Sky please? Thanks

EDIT: If anyone is interested, my dad seems to think it is. 👍🏻

Last edited:

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
I make it club have released 14,356 seats to home fans so take off what is left to get actual figure sold (last time i looked it was about 800 left so 13,550 approx)
Crawley were originally allocated about 3100 but have been given another 300 in S1G , about 200 left so 3,200 sold.
Now we come to the 1901 club, when i mentioned this earlier in the thread someone replied that they all get this game as part of their package. That threw me for a bit because in the back of my mind i thought i remembered that they no longer had cup games automatically. So i looked up the benefits and it states that they have "priority access" to cup games, friendlies etc. I take that to mean that they have to pay extra to attend but i know someone of the great and good on NSC will correct me if i am wrong. Either way the final figure will have to be added to an unknown quantity of 1901 members.
EDIT i see in above post about 450 left in home fans so 13,900 home plus 3,200 away + 1901 member sales
1901 have domestic cup tickets as part of their package and don’t need to pay extra

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

14,356 + 3,200 + 3,200 (1901) = a 20,756 attendance if all Albion sell/attend.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
As a matter of interest i tried to find the quantity of 1901 members but could not. It is not mentioned on BHA site and i even looked through some old threads on here with no joy, so thank you.

In the early Amex years (before they got “commercially secretive” about a whole load of stuff), they openly stated 2,600 in WS, then added 600 in ESL. Easy numbers for me to remember …. a saddo who likes stadia data :lolol: .

It might even be more now eg when they made more recent adjustments to the WS?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here