Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley reserves 5 - 0 Albion reserves [Merged]

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Steve...what have we learnt previously about RESERVE results and how important they are?

Win on Saturday and there is NO way anyone will remember this result, nor pay any credence to it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ahhh, just what the front page needed. ANOTHER thread on the Crawley reserve game.

Very well done. Any more for any more ?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
how many more threads zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Of course, the score matters ..... if we lose by such a lot.

At least the youth team won on Saturday.

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Just back from the game. We were very poor & Crawley were strong.

Yes it was a friendly, however, our team was pretty strong on paper & really should have done better!

And yes..........I left early.
Bad fan!!

matt_32510

Feb 7, 2011
Portslade
Buckley was our best player, a few good runs, looked sharp, Vicelot was poor in at centre back , El-Abd obviously lacking match fitness, was out muscled a few times but with a few more games under his belt should be back to his best. Barnes and Hoskins didn't really do much.
Quite a physical Crawley side with a good solid defence.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So a pumped up local team beat a less than pumped up team with players coming back from injury and others having a run out. Not a great result but if we avoided an injuries I guess we have to look on it as a "nothing match". I imagine we'll try a bit harder and be much more physical on Saturday. Not anything to froth at the mouth about imo. I rather we lost 5-0 with no injuries than won 10-0 and Buckley had limped off again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here