Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Thomson

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
as, as stated above he will be working with children at points in his career. I dont think thats a risk that should be put on the kids.

As for me leaving i have asked for account to be deactivated but ya keep coming back asking me more questions.

Fact is i f***ing hate these sick ***** that groom kids and try/have sex with them, i dont believe someone that can find kids attractive like they do should ever be risked around children and being a pro footballer he no doubt will be.

His job as a professional footballer will never involve him being alone with a child. And banning him from football won't keep him away from them - it definitely won't keep him away from the internet, which is where he committed this vile crime in the first place.

If you want to leave, stop leaving it for others to do. You're an adult, you're capable of logging off and shutting your computer down.

Of course you hate them. We all hate paedophiles. Again - nobody is saying it's ok. But none of this is justifies abandoning all reason, deciding we know better than the judges (who have seen 100% of the evidence as opposed to reading stories in the press), banning them from jobs that will not ever leave them in a situation of offending again, or exaggerating a situation that is already serious enough.

Last edited:

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
I think he'd be a silly man putting himself in front of thousands of football fans week in/week out but, as it was pointed out by somebody on the radio the other day, he clearly needs help; or as they put it 'intervention'.

Completely shunning him and stopping him from doing the thing he loves [playing Association Football, that is] will only build resentment in him and make him go back to the things that give him pleasure [the other thing].

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Look, I like money but i don't rob banks. Why? Because i know it's wrong. Simple really. Paedos know molesting kids is wrong but they still do it. Shoot them all.

Shoot them when? At the point they find them attractive, but know it's wrong and can stop themselves from doing it? When they start to groom on the internet? When they actually molest a kid?

Again, for emphasis, Thomson's actions sicken me, and I am not defending what he has done, but let's be clear - Thomson has not physically molested a child and, as vile as he is, he doesn't come close to those who have.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Shoot them when? At the point they find them attractive, but know it's wrong and can stop themselves from doing it? When they start to groom on the internet? When they actually molest a kid?

Again, for emphasis, Thomson's actions sicken me, and I am not defending what he has done, but let's be clear - Thomson has not physically molested a child and, as vile as he is, he doesn't come close to those who have.

No but he WANTED to, thats the issue if the girl didnt go to her mum, who knows were it would have gone

terry1

Banned
Jun 19, 2011
Patcham
Its just wrong on every level. To make excuses for his actions sickens me. This whole thread has made me so angry. The way people's opinions differ on the subject astonishes me. There should'nt even be a debate as to whether it's right or Wrong. It's wrong. Full stop. Everyone should be of the same opinion on this.... you would think. But to make excuses of it being an illness is pathetic. It's pure evil and disgusting

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Its just wrong on every level. To make excuses for his actions sickens me. This whole thread has made me so angry. The way people's opinions differ on the subject astonishes me. There should'nt even be a debate as to whether it's right or Wrong. It's wrong. Full stop. Everyone should be of the same opinion on this.... you would think. But to make excuses of it being an illness is pathetic. It's pure evil and disgusting

Could you show me someone on this thread who has said it is right?

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
The Ringleader Returns has done well on his fishing expedition. Probably went on a little too long mind

Not fishing. I've never said it's right though.

cant believe i have been given a minor infraction WTF? For expressing my views on this thread. Maybe if i praised Craig Thompson it would'nt have happened. What happened to free speech?

Nobody else has called another member a paedophile.

Its not an Illness, it's a choice. He chose to do it, im sure he knew very well what he was doing. Find it unbelievable that there are still people defending him. I have to be careful what i say as slagging off perverts seems to be a No No on here. Its a disgrace that people can condone this behaviour

You keep thinking that. Why would somebody chose to want to have sex with children?! 'cos they are sick in the head, right.

There are some who think its an illness and just making excuses for his actions. There are no excuses

Unless of course, it is actually an illness.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
i just wrote a long post but deleted it as it made no sense, so i'll keep this brief...

The guy is wrong, doesn't deserve any second chance WHAT SO EVER and rightly deserves to be sacked. Anyone defending his actions FOR ANY REASON should take a long, long look at themselves. That is my opinion.

terry1

Banned
Jun 19, 2011
Patcham
i just wrote a long post but deleted it as it made no sense, so i'll keep this brief...

The guy is wrong, doesn't deserve any second chance WHAT SO EVER and rightly deserves to be sacked. Anyone defending his actions FOR ANY REASON should take a long, long look at themselves. That is my opinion.

Been slagged off all day for saying pretty much the same thing. Good to see there are some sane fellas's on here

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Been slagged off all day for saying pretty much the same thing. Good to see there are some sane fellas's on here

No you were slag off for calling me a ponce and saying you think he should be shot... slight difference.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008

You accused someone else of being a paedo because they didn't want him hung drawn and quartered. Slightly different.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
calling it an illness is defending his actions, in my opioion

Interesting, why do YOU think people do it? Does someone just wake up one morning and think it's a good idea to show a picture of their hampton to a minor?

Surely everything has a cause?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here