Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Thomson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
All of the Hearts players have a choice of what number they want on their shirt next season.

Craig Thomson requested anything under 15.

He should be sacked and banged up. End of

Sigh. The judge, with all of the facts at his disposal, has decided that his offence was not worthy of a custodial sentence. To go back to an earlier point, do you really believe that you are in a better position to judge the severity of his offence than a trained and experienced judge (just to emphasise the point one more time) with all of the evidence at his disposal?

As it happens, I agree that he should probably be sacked, if only for the negative publicity he has attracted. However I believe that is a decision for Hearts to make, and I certainly don't think there should be any mandatory aspect to it.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Further possible trouble ahead for him....

Fresh allegations against a footballer who was placed on the sex offenders' register are being investigated by police.

Craig Thomson’s future at Hearts is being discussed after he pleaded guilty to lewd, libidinous and indecent behaviour towards two underage girls.

The Tynecastle side initially decided to keep the defender on but more allegations were raised in The Sun newspaper earlier this week. Since then, Thomson has been suspended and talks are under way about his future.

Lothian and Borders Police have confirmed that they have seen correspondence that refers to more allegations towards the 20-year-old but no complaint has been made.

A police spokesman said: “There are no new direct complaints made against him but we have received correspondence that alludes to there being a person who may have grounds to bring a complaint against him and that will be looked into.”

It is understood that Thomson met with officials from Hearts on Wednesday night but no decision on his future has been made.

terry1

Banned
Jun 19, 2011
Patcham
Sigh. The judge, with all of the facts at his disposal, has decided that his offence was not worthy of a custodial sentence. To go back to an earlier point, do you really believe that you are in a better position to judge the severity of his offence than a trained and experienced judge (just to emphasise the point one more time) with all of the evidence at his disposal?

As it happens, I agree that he should probably be sacked, if only for the negative publicity he has attracted. However I believe that is a decision for Hearts to make, and I certainly don't think there should be any mandatory aspect to it.

He obviously had a very lenient judge. He is scum. Its the only word that perfectly describes him. Should never be allowed contact with minors ever again

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London

Never mind what the debate is, I never know whether to laugh or despair when someone puts this (or "fact.") at the end of their argument. It's as though you don't even understand what an adult debate (or even conversation) is. Seriously, grow up.

Also, when you get a spare minute or two, how about actually directly answering the question sten_super put to you. Never mind "he must have been lenient", do you really believe you're in a better position than the judge??

terry1

Banned
Jun 19, 2011
Patcham
Never mind what the debate is, I never know whether to laugh or despair when someone puts this (or "fact.") at the end of their argument. It's as though you don't even understand what an adult debate (or even conversation) is. Seriously, grow up.

Also, when you get a spare minute or two, how about actually directly answering the question sten_super put to you. Never mind "he must have been lenient", do you really believe you're in a better position than the judge??

No, im not in a better position than a Judge. But that dont mean i have to agree with him. Everyone on here seems to be missing the point. A child has been abused. Maybe not physically but definately mentally. I dont give a shit If you think a judge is correct. I don't.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
No, im not in a better position than a Judge. But that dont mean i have to agree with him. Everyone on here seems to be missing the point. A child has been abused. Maybe not physically but definately mentally. I dont give a shit If you think a judge is correct. I don't.

We know you don't, and of course you don't have to agree with him. But if someone has far more information than me about something, it seems irrational to assume they base on that information must be wrong. Hey ho, maybe that's just me...

terry1

Banned
Jun 19, 2011
Patcham
We know you don't, and of course you don't have to agree with him. But if someone has far more information than me about something, it seems irrational to assume they base on that information must be wrong. Hey ho, maybe that's just me...

More information is coming through that suggests there could be more cases. What would you have to say about that? He's ill? He needs help? Bullshit. He needs to be banged up as far as Im concerned. He will now need 24 hour protection costing the tax payer 1000s. Are you okay with that?

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
I think some people are missing the point he was found guilty on 2 counts of grooming under age girls, he was fined for the incident and put on the sex offenders, i think it should have been worst but thats not for me to decide, what i will add the sentences in this country are not always that strong.

But if he is charged with another count i would be surprised if he does not get alot more than another fine.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think some people are missing the point he was found guilty on 2 counts of grooming under age girls, he was fined for the incident and put on the sex offenders, i think it should have been worst but thats not for me to decide, what i will add the sentences in this country are not always that strong.

But if he is charged with another count i would be surprised if he does not get alot more than another fine.

Why? What does it change, if he sent the e-mail picture of his cock to three girls rather than two?

(If he repeated the offence AFTER the first court case, that would be a WHOLE other matter...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here