Craig Thomson

Status
Not open for further replies.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Does anyone else think im wrong about what im saying? Im in shock that there are people on here defending what that bloke just said

No-one is defending what he said. He's out of order. Not as out of order as the accusations thrown at him in response, however.

terry1

Banned
Jun 19, 2011
Patcham
Something we agree on. :thumbsup:

Can you point out where I've said what he's done is right?! I haven't.

HOWEVER, the fact that a 12 year old went "I shall get my tits out on cam because this bloke has asked me too" isn't right. She obviously hasn't been raised properly and has very little feeling of self-worth.

Hey, whatever you say, I'm obviously a NONCE for having a different point of view to you. Oh, and it was a hypothetical daughter. I have no children.

Well thats 1 good thing. He should never be given another chance.... Not ever. Once a nonce always a nonce, it dont just go in time

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Well thats 1 good thing. He should never be given another chance.... Not ever. Once a nonce always a nonce, it dont just go in time

I think you owe me an apology :wink:

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Were has anyone said she got her tits out on cam he has known the girl sense she was 6, and has been sending her pics of his cock, and also grooming her on facebook (which is becoming a major problem) i mean there is no need for that.

Im sorry buddy his a wrongun

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I'd say the worst aspect of the case was the fact that he has known the girl(s) for so long and since such a young age. As they knew him well, they were far more likely to trust him. It's almost like he abused a position of trust, I guess.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
why would i apologise, maybe calling you a nonce was extreme, but you are definately a very strange man

f3lch m3.

I'd say the worst aspect of the case was the fact that he has known the girl(s) for so long and since such a young age. As they knew him well, they were far more likely to trust him. It's almost like he abused a position of trust, I guess.

So, the girls would have known him for the same amount of time and should have gone straight to their dad and explained... which would have been more difficult if it had been some random bloke they'd been chatting too.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Why shouldn't they?*

*this should be fun

why shouldnt they because i believe that if these role models who are paid a small frotune, decide to act like idiots and kill someone or groom someone or sexually assault someone, then they should be taking out of the lime light that there in, they have taken away another life by a selfless careless act, i personally have a firm believe that if a player does time in prison or is even charged with a serious offence like these have been, then why should they get a second chance, i mean other people in high profile jobs dont.

These are role models on our kids, people our children look up to, i personally dont think they should get a second chance.

Im sure im going to get slatted now

terry1

Banned
Jun 19, 2011
Patcham
why shouldnt they because i believe that if these role models who are paid a small frotune, decide to act like idiots and kill someone or groom someone or sexually assault someone, then they should be taking out of the lime light that there in, they have taken away another life by a selfless careless act, i personally have a firm believe that if a player does time in prison or is even charged with a serious offence like these have been, then why should they get a second chance, i mean other people in high profile jobs dont.

These are role models on our kids, people our children look up to, i personally dont think they should get a second chance.

Im sure im going to get slatted now

With you all the way. If anyone slates what u just said then they too have problems

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I feel sorry for the families he's let down. They both put trust in him and yet he still signed for Hearts.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
With you all the way. If anyone slates what u just said then they too have problems

You keep mentioning how EVERYBODY who doesn't agree with you has problems.

Maybe YOU are the one with the problem?!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So, the girls would have known him for the same amount of time and should have gone straight to their dad and explained... which would have been more difficult if it had been some random bloke they'd been chatting too.

You are looking at this from an adult perspective.

These are little girls. Children. They don't always do what they SHOULD do. They were being courted and groomed by someone they knew very well, someone they liked, someone they trusted and considered a friend. No doubt he was VERY persuasive, lulled them into a false sense of security, probably portrayed it all as being a bit of fun. Young girls arn't always blessed with the common sense of an adult, and Thomson took full advantage and preyed on that.

If he'd done that to a daughter of mine, I'm not sure I could hold my response in check. And if you referred to a young daughter of mine as being an "attention-seeking hussey" after she'd been abused online, lets just say we might have a bit of a falling out over it.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Wow, quite a thread and I've only just found it.

To make it clear - I'm not going to defend Craig Thomson or his actions at all. I am going to be a little less extreme in my hatred that either newhaven gull or terry1 though, so I realise I'm probably going to be accused of being a nonce anyway.

Thomson's actions were sickening; it's right that he's been suspended and he should be fired. Should he banned from ever playing again? For me, no. He has been found guilty and punished by a court of law. He has completed his punishment. Likewise Lee Hughes was sentenced to do time; he did it.

This point does bring us nicely back to [MENTION=19717]newhaven gull[/MENTION] 's post on page 3 though - you were directly asked whether you knew more about the case than the judge, yet responded with a (repeated) rant that didn't answer the question. So we'll try one more time - do you know more than the judge / why do you think you're in a better position than the judge to decide what an appropriate punishment is?

also grooming her on facebook (which is becoming a major problem)

1) Do you have ANY evidence for Facebook grooming becoming a "major problem"? Any at all?
2) Do you not think this case is serious enough without throwing in further unsubstantiated rumours around? You really could write for the Daily Mail.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Every thing is this thread i have written is what has been stated in the news, i believe that to be true.

As for Facebook grooming i didnt mean face book was a hot spot for grooming although im sure it does go on, but facebook is a cause for alot of shit.

As for point 2 what rumours have i thrown around.

As for you thinking its ok for peados to carry on playing football i guess its ok for them to carry on being nursery workers and police officers after they have served there time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here