Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Thomson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Like most football clubs, Hearts like to portray themselves as being a "family club", very much part of their local community. They run summer training schools for U16 kids, Juniors clubs, discounted tickets for Hearts Junior members, etc etc.

Quite how the Hearts left back fits in with all this after getting little girls to expose themselves to him, sending them pictures of his bell-end, and asking them for a shag, I'm not altogther sure.

I dunno. Call me harsh, but maybe, just perhaps, he should probably be sacked for that ? Very Daily Mail I know.

terry1

Banned
Jun 19, 2011
Patcham
Has anybody actually seen the 12 year old? Maybe she is an early bloomer, we've all seen them. The girl who isn't old enough to be on the blob but looks like she should be at college.

How about the parents take some of the blame for raising a girl who is in the position where a man 8 years older was asking for pictures. I for one feel sorry for Craig Thomson, he is a talented young player. If Lee Hughes gets a second chance, then why doesn't he?! It's pathetic.

Well then you really are a sick individual, the girl was a family friend. He knew her age. For you to feel sorry for him just makes me feel sick. Like him, i think you need help. Perverts do not deserve second chances.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Has anybody actually seen the 12 year old? Maybe she is an early bloomer, we've all seen them. The girl who isn't old enough to be on the blob but looks like she should be at college.

How about the parents take some of the blame for raising a girl who is in the position where a man 8 years older was asking for pictures. I for one feel sorry for Craig Thomson, he is a talented young player. If Lee Hughes gets a second chance, then why doesn't he?! It's pathetic.

Are you for real

terry1

Banned
Jun 19, 2011
Patcham
Cannot believe that there are sympathisers to this bloke. Makes you wonder how many out there are doing the same things. Imagine if it was you daughter or sister. How would you feel then. Sick fucks

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Well then you really are a sick individual, the girl was a family friend. He knew her age. For you to feel sorry for him just makes me feel sick. Like him, i think you need help. Perverts do not deserve second chances.

Different view to you and I'm a sick individual?! :shrug:

Are you for real

Yes.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Cannot believe that there are sympathisers to this bloke. Makes you wonder how many out there are doing the same things. Imagine if it was you daughter or sister. How would you feel then. Sick fucks

I'd go "Well, did you send him any pictures?"

My daughter would go "no" as I'd have given her some kind of feeling of self-respect as she grew up, and I hope she'd be mature and smart enough to know the difference between right and wrong.

My sister, well I don't have a sister. :shrug:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Are you for real ?
Would you feel sorry for him if he'd been leering at YOUR 12 or 14 year-old daughter over the web, wanking himself into a frenzy as he got her to peel her top off for him ?

"Well, she's an early bloomer, I can't blame him really, right little smasher she is. Course he deserves a second chance, looking forward to seeing him play on Saturday"

Yeah. That works.

terry1

Banned
Jun 19, 2011
Patcham
calm down terry no need for that buddy, ya just going to get ya self banned.

While i 110% disagree with his stance ya cant go around calling people peados

I think there is every need for it, if i get banned then so be it. Makes my blood boil to think that he really believes in what hes saying

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Are you for real ?
Would you feel sorry for him if he'd been leering at YOUR 12 or 14 year-old daughter over the web, wanking himself into a frenzy as he got her to peel her top off for him ?

"Well, she's an early bloomer, I can't blame him really, right little smasher she is. Course he deserves a second chance, looking forward to seeing him play on Saturday"

Yeah. That works.

If I had a daughter her then I'd make sure she grew up with some level of self-respect, so she didn't degrade herself by getting her tits out on webcam. I'd also hope she was bright enough to realise that a 20 year old bloke shouldn't be doing that, and that she would inform me. It's the parents fault for raising an attention seeking HUSSEY.

I guess that the actions of Marlon King, Lee Hughes and (potentially) Luke McCormick have had no effect on people. No difference. :shrug:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I'm sorry but the bloke is a f***ing Knob of the HIGHEST order. Should never play football again, but i'm sure just like Lee Hughes someone will give him a chance
My sisters almost 12 and if a 20 year old MAN did what he did, I'd rip his f***ing throat out.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
mate your a wrongun i guess its all kids fault that get groomed by peados yeah.

Lee Hughs and Chris Morcamack are totally different casses, they killed somone by drinking driving and yes they should not be allowed to play.

Same with King.

But this guy is a peado its totally different

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If I had a daughter her then I'd make sure she grew up with some level of self-respect, so she didn't degrade herself by getting her tits out on webcam. I'd also hope she was bright enough to realise that a 20 year old bloke shouldn't be doing that, and that she would inform me. It's the parents fault for raising an attention seeking HUSSEY.

I guess that the actions of Marlon King, Lee Hughes and (potentially) Luke McCormick have had no effect on people. No difference. :shrug:

Unbelievable.

UN. believable.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ringleader Returns - clearly on a wind up, but pack it in now, cheers.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
calm down terry no need for that buddy, ya just going to get ya self banned.

While i 110% disagree with his stance ya cant go around calling people peados

Something we agree on. :thumbsup:

Some1 get this C*nt blocked

Can you point out where I've said what he's done is right?! I haven't.

HOWEVER, the fact that a 12 year old went "I shall get my tits out on cam because this bloke has asked me too" isn't right. She obviously hasn't been raised properly and has very little feeling of self-worth.

Hey, whatever you say, I'm obviously a NONCE for having a different point of view to you. Oh, and it was a hypothetical daughter. I have no children.

terry1

Banned
Jun 19, 2011
Patcham
Does anyone else think im wrong about what im saying? Im in shock that there are people on here defending what that bloke just said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here