Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Noone...

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Yes I know he runs around a lot like a headless chicken and that makes him a fans favourite but why has he STILL not learnt to cross?... Does he even have the ability?... Or maybe our coaches aren't doing a very good job with him?... Desperately need LuaLua and Buckley back sooner rather than later.

It is a main factor in who NSC take to. Just like CMS.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Noone is going to be in the stands a lot this season if he keeps putting in performances like that.

Of course he wasn't alone, a few were an embarrassment tonight. Let's hope more urgency is shown on Saturday and beyond.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Yes I know he runs around a lot like a headless chicken and that makes him a fans favourite but why has he STILL not learnt to cross?... Does he even have the ability?... Or maybe our coaches aren't doing a very good job with him?... Desperately need LuaLua and Buckley back sooner rather than later.

Have always said we should have sold him to Cardiff a million quid would have been incredible business.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
On his day he's excellent and the PERFECT impact sub for Buckley.

NSC is so embarrassing when we lose. Threads like this on every player! Not good.

It's a cup game. No CMS, no Buckley, no Crofts, no El Abd. Let's not get too carried away eh?

About sums up my feelings as well!

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
It looked to me as if that was a tactic tonight, get the cross in from deep, Nooney wasn't the only one doing that, although he does have a habit of crossing without checking there's actually someone in the box to get on the end of it 1st though.

Aug 8, 2012
Noone can't cross, shoot or pass a football. Beating two or 3 players is no good if what happens next is so poor. Dicker and Harley are also out of their depth, Calderon was better in midfield than them . Jimmy Bullard is a free agent Trotter would cost 1.5 million but worth it. So glad we've got Crofts back but need quality reinforcements. Who is Emile going to sign for because he would be great for a couple of years. Positives tonight were that Bruno is absolute class, Bridge looked good and we all know how good Bridcutt is. Door is wide open for CMS to score winner on Saturday.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Wow, some of these posts are awful.

He has supplied goals from crosses, he has scored goals, he has beaten his man well, he has shown excellent ball control, he just had a really bad game tonight.

Anyone remember his performance against Liverpool in the cup last season?

He is 24 and can still improve, and he does need to be more consistent with his end product.

But some of these posts are really stupid, I don't understand why some fans are so ready to slate our players after one bad game, particularly a player like Nooney who is so popular (not undeservedly) and on a good day can be beast.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here