Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Noone...

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
THe Hull pitch was substantially wider than the Swindon pitch. Noone seemed to have more room (on the radio).

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Noone was dreadful against Swindon and I was suprised to see him start against Hull. He played much better and long before he made the tackle that could have got him sent off my mate and I had commented to each other how the ref really didn't seem to like him, letting fouls against him go and pulling him up for any contact that he made.

As an aside the linesman to our left in the 2nd half let two blatant pushes in CMS back to push him into touch go and Hull got throw ins when we should have got free kicks,. Not saying that the officials were shit but they certainly seemed to have a home bias, hope we get the same tomorrow.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im sure Noone will come good although I have to say its quite clear he is third choice winger when KLL and Buckley are fit. We probably turned down Cardiffa advances because at the time we were down to the bare bones at the time.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Im sure Noone will come good although I have to say its quite clear he is third choice winger when KLL and Buckley are fit. We probably turned down Cardiffa advances because at the time we were down to the bare bones at the time.

We need him as neither LuaLua nor Buckley can play 90 mins week in and week out with their delicate hamstrings.

rjbseagull

Apr 27, 2010
I urge anyone who thinks Noone can't shoot to watch the shooting the players do in the warm up. By far the best.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I urge anyone who thinks Noone can't shoot to watch the shooting the players do in the warm up. By far the best.
All that does is highlight my underlining suspicions.

Nooney rips it up in training, but can't get that onto the pitch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here