Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Noone...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
On his day he's excellent and the PERFECT impact sub for Buckley.

NSC is so embarrassing when we lose. Threads like this on every player! Not good.

It's a cup game. No CMS, no Buckley, no Crofts, no El Abd. Let's not get too carried away eh?

I wouldn't bang on about missing players personally..its a squad game and that lot should hav done better..by the look of Poyets face he ain't a happy bunny

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Noone was the worst player in our side, he has the quality of a conference player eg end product, his skill is brillant but what matters is passing, crossing, shooting, that is dreadful, i actually think he has got worse from when played in league one, if doesnt improve soon i think we should get rid of, just not good enough, very very poor tonight.

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
From tonight, Vicente LW, Buckley RW Barnes ST. Until we get a higher quality striker, then reconsider.
Bruno only player who looked like champinoship promotion material tonight.
BUT is only one game.
*takes chill pill*

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Makes me laugh when people wanted 1.5 mill off Cardiff for him.
Cardiff offered £1.5m for him.

When it comes together he's fantastic but sadly that rarely happens, he seems to be wearing blinkers most of the time and his crossing and shooting is usually poor. Been saying it forever, tonight his crossing was just dismal.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
The thing is, he WAS a good player for us when he started with us in league one, so why has his crossing got so bad? It's not like you'd expect his crossing to suddenly turn shit just because he's in a different division. I could have sworn he was nothing like this when he first joined the club.

As things stand though, he should be nowhere near the first team I'm sorry to say. He isn't providing the sort of competition we need for Buckley or KLL. :(

I might be wrong but I seem to remember noone being rubbish when he joined in league one, a bit like now. He only really came good in the first few games at the Amex. My mind may be playing tricks on me though !!!

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Strange thing is, I can remember him playing against Swindon at Withers not long after he joined, beating five players and being fouled for a penalty. He needs to find that form again.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The only good thing about tonight is that Cardiff have also been dumped out and may still be interested in making a deal.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I might be wrong but I seem to remember noone being rubbish when he joined in league one, a bit like now. He only really came good in the first few games at the Amex. My mind may be playing tricks on me though !!!
He's had 10 months to get better at his glaringly obvious weakness.
He lost his starting place at the end of November, and never regained it.

He's got 3 games, max, or he'll be losing it again, this time in August.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea

Yeah you're wrong he was excellent when we first signed him and even had an eye for goal

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
But he wasn't the reason why we lost the game tonight
Not personally but as part of a collective attacking unit, he is.

Once again there was no service into the box.
The only difference between tonight and huge chunks of last season, was that CMS wasn't standing there trying to make a silk purse from a sows ear.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yeah you're wrong he was excellent when we first signed him and even had an eye for goal
His only option should be to cut inside and have a go.
Maybe a couple of goals might settle him down, and give him a tiny bit more time and space, when he does cross.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Not personally but as part of a collective attacking unit, he is.

Once again there was no service into the box.
The only difference between tonight and huge chunks of last season, was that CMS wasn't standing there trying to make a silk purse from a sows ear.

Then maybe people should start looking at the other part of that collective unit .....we conceded 3 ...lucky third..but the other 2 seemed to b down to bad defending

I'm not saying he was good ...far from it ..the lad looked lacking in confidence..but he seems to be taking a disproportionate amount of blame IMHO

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Then maybe people should start looking at the other part of that collective unit .....we conceded 3 ...lucky third..but the other 2 seemed to b down to bad defending

I'm not saying he was good ...far from it ..the lad looked lacking in confidence..but he seems to be taking a disproportionate amount of blame IMHO
True.
Quite how we conceded 3 after the first half performance is a little worrying.

The response to the first seemed one of disbelief 'but you can't do that'.
Then they just caved.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

and another thing :lol:

I don't think it's too disproportionate, perhaps by answering this question we'll see how much you do:-

How long would we have had to play for, tonight, before we scored?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I'm afraid Nooney is lacking confidence and he's gone from taking people on, to actually being seemingly afraid.....

His decision making is poor and when he should driving on, is looking to cross every time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here