Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig noone going!

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
We could be accepting an offer for Noone. I've been hearing it's between 600-700k with an add on. I've no idea where the Earnshaw thing came from because I haven't heard that one but maybe someone else knows something. Also Gus is getting closer to getting a strike partner for CMS.

I had kind of ignored this thread as i thought it was all bollocks but the fact that you have got involved now has me worried. You have a good track record when it comes to transfer rumours...

D

Deleted member 22389

Rob Earnshaw is 30 years old. That still gives him another 2-3 good years.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
I had kind of ignored this thread as i thought it was all bollocks but the fact that you have got involved now has me worried. You have a good track record when it comes to transfer rumours...

Has he really? I remember something about one of the summer transfers but I was never convinced he was in the know more of a lucky guess?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
We could be accepting an offer for Noone. I've been hearing it's between 600-700k with an add on. I've no idea where the Earnshaw thing came from because I haven't heard that one but maybe someone else knows something. Also Gus is getting closer to getting a strike partner for CMS.

Beattie? as said in another thread?

For whats its worth, This all sounds like a shit deal for Brighton. If he goes today I am gonig to be really unhappy.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I am very surprised how apathetic some people are to losing Noone, he is a brilliant player and nearly all opposing teams state that he is our danger man. Yes, his final ball is not always perfect but he is improving and is still young. I for one would be gutted to see him go.

livewire11

Banned
Feb 10, 2011
Jus heard earnshaw might be going forest now and cardiff getting lewis mcgugan! Cardiff are coming back in today with an offer of 750k! I would take earnshaw as well If I was gus - proven goal scorer

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Rob Earnshaw is 30 years old. That still gives him another 2-3 good years.

Noone is 22 years old. That still gives him another 12-13 years.
Go figure

Feb 28, 2006
Eastleigh
Not happy if true, one of my sons literally just got Noone's name and number on his shirt Saturday, this follows my other son putting Bennett on his last season lol! Bad timing or what!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
If Earnshaw has anything left to offer at this level, why are Cardiff prepared to let him go? He is a Cardiff legend, and that means it's the ideal place for him to finish his career as they will cut him more slack than any other club would. Once he's finished there, I reackon he's finished completely. No-one should take earnshaw from Cardiff.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
In my experience, transfer rumours that say '£xxx plus player xxxx in swap deal' are bollocks, as there are too many factors involved rather than a straight purchase, and certainly very rare in the January window. Pinch of salt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here