Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig noone going!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I hope Nooney doesn't go. And Earnshaw isn't as good as Barnes (that's aimed at you Questions!!).

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
So they have a 'very good source down in Brighton' and we have a 'very good source in Cardiff'. Is this like where you tell two teachers that you're at the other's revision session and then skive both?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
If this is true it sounds like "give em earnshaw, they'll snap our hands off and we won't miss him!"

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Earnshaw does he fit the bill as the big, strong target man, can you have a growth spurt in your early 30s?

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I'd say Buckley and LuaLua just edge it as our best wingers but that's no reason to sell Noone. We always have injuries and suspensions and on the occasions he isn't picked, what a geat impact sub. Would be a real shame as he kind of symbolises everything good about the Gus revolution and is clearly a nice, committed, hardworking bloke with a good rapport with the fans. Do we really need the money? Does he really want to go?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
They based a lot of this on speculation so it appears because he wasnt in the squad to play yesterday. Nothing to do with the fact that he is injured and was or is in Germany receiving treatment.

Teddy Maybank

Feb 23, 2009
Will and Kazanga have fitness issues. We need Nooney. Don't see how we need Earnshaw. Understand that Dunk could go but craig? Maybe this would free up funds for a quality target man but I don't see what £750,000 would get us.

livewire11

Banned
Feb 10, 2011
750 won't get us a decent striker! I think earnshaw will still score lots of goals in the championship tho

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here