Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Davies

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
DogTurd.jpg

(I pay a tenner to REMF if he nets 15 - doubt he will)

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton

:tosser:
I believe in the lad, I know people ridicule him for how he missed LOTS of chances but with a pre season under his belt and a bit of confidence infront of goal the guy will score goals we saw the goalscoring positions he got himself in, people seem to forget the lad is ONLY 23 and its not exactly easy being thrown into a relegation battle with all the pressure on your shoulders from the first time you step on the pitch.

Last edited:

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I thought that he was pretty poor last season, but he clearly has lots of potential, and obviously lacked confidence, i think that the fans will get behind him next season and he will become a much better player, as he clearly has the talent

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
i remember at MK dons when he missed that SITTER ! , wheather it was offside or not it doesnt matter the matter was he MISSED it and i remember some people shouting , your not fit to wear the shirt , which is a bit harsh but i could see where they was coming at that moment in time but i think hes good enough , but i dont think as a striker though ? , maybe a right winger because he works and works but gets the Odd goal , a bit like dirk kuyt , so maybe slade could think about that but then again we have just signed a new right winger , but i think he will be good next season , and lets just hope :clap:

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
i remember at MK dons when he missed that SITTER ! , wheather it was offside or not it doesnt matter the matter was he MISSED it and i remember some people shouting , your not fit to wear the shirt , which is a bit harsh but i could see where they was coming at that moment in time but i think hes good enough , but i dont think as a striker though ? , maybe a right winger because he works and works but gets the Odd goal , a bit like dirk kuyt , so maybe slade could think about that but then again we have just signed a new right winger , but i think he will be good next season , and lets just hope :clap:

Yeah i definately think he would make a better winger, especially with his pace, plus i agree he will never be scoring 30 goals a season but will definately get a handful

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Pressure's off the boy for the first month of the season.

But he's REALLY got to stop trying to bust the net from five yards out and ends up blasting it everywhere but on target.

Sincerely hope he reads this and takes the hint.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Pressure's off the boy for the first month of the season.

But he's REALLY got to stop trying to bust the net from five yards out and ends up blasting it everywhere but on target.

Sincerely hope he reads this and takes the hint.

Word to that. Do you remember his miss against Northampton in the dying seconds? :lolol: I can look back and laugh now, but at the time it was horrifying, frankly!

johnnyrocketpants

Mar 7, 2009
Under RS the whole squad will turn into an unstoppable goal scoring machine, rarely conceding anything with FDM between the posts.
Davies will play his part in this, don't worry.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
we know he will have part , but how ? , will he be changed position ( which is unlikely ) and will be be banging in the goals every week , looks unlikely but thats hes job and hopefully he can do that

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
.....or that screamer he missed from 35 yarda at Hereford, shocking....

twats

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
I thought that he was pretty poor last season, but he clearly has lots of potential, and obviously lacked confidence, i think that the fans will get behind him next season and he will become a much better player, as he clearly has the talent

I am hoping that is the case too, the first game he played he looked quality and had a great pair of feet. But needs a couple of goals.

I hope he has a good season as I think he is capable of being a decent striker.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Gonna be a star this year imo, but then I thought Loft was gonna come good last season, which he did imo but it was too little too late.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Let's give him a chance eh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here