Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig "couldn't hit a barndoor" Davies

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
why the f*** do u go to games.For fucks sake the bloke came off his sick bed to play and we improved after he came off.You really are a cock of the highest order:wozza:
He wears a a blue and white scarf and i caught him waving it when we scored.What a knob.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
He wears a a blue and white scarf and i caught him waving it when we scored.What a knob.

Not entirely convinced you actually know who I am, as my scarf stayed under my coat for the whole evening....

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Not entirely convinced you actually know who I am, as my scarf stayed under my coat for the whole evening....

Not convinced? How about the white Nike trainners you were wearing?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Closet fan then..............

A closet fan who's been to 80% of games this season and is willing to admit it on an Albion message board! :jester:

did he bring a packed lunch:laugh:

:)

Not convinced? How about the white Nike trainners you were wearing?

Well yes, that's correct. So why feel the need to make something up? You're actually f***ing pathetic - if you've that much of a problem, say something at a game, or even stick me on ignore, rather than resorting to cyber-bullying that's just frankly f***ing sad. Grow up.

I'm here to talk about the football - like it or lump it.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
A closet fan who's been to 80% of games this season and is willing to admit it on an Albion message board! :jester:

:)

Well yes, that's correct. So why feel the need to make something up? You're actually f***ing pathetic - if you've that much of a problem, say something at a game, or even stick me on ignore, rather than resorting to cyber-bullying that's just frankly f***ing sad. Grow up.

I'm here to talk about the football - like it or lump it.
:laugh:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Think Davies just wanted to put on a bit of a show and burst the net with the shot, when he'd have been much better making sure of the goal by placing it properly. We could have done with that one going in, but shit happens. Still a very useful addition to the squad IMHO.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
You could argue the keeper cost us the game as the ball seemed to go under him.

Davies needs a few games yet before people start on him.

And equally Kuipers needs a few games back before you start on him.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
And equally Kuipers needs a few games back before you start on him.

Not sure that costing us 2 goals in 3 games neccessarily justifies him staying in goal for a 'few games'. He did have a blinder on Saturday though, so I suppose can be let off - but he needs to find the consistency he showed last season, and fast.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here