Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CPS to prosecute roz over Ann de Vecchi poster?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
555kaz said:
Very true, just didn't want to give them any fuel what so ever. Would be more than happy to display the poster, but the less there are about, the more pathetic and petty the witch looks
If the CPS ultimately drop the case, that's one thing. But if it goes all the way, and roz wins (i.e. the poster is NOT deemed to be offensive or harassing), THEN we put the posters up everywhere. Depends on the outcome, I suppose.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Article 10, European Convention On Human Rights

Right to freedom of expression- this right shall include freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart information and ideas without interference by public authority and regardless of frontiers.

LDC and Ann DeVecchi seem to believe they're running some kind of tinpot dictatorship here.

How long before she sends the tanks down the High Street to crush dissidents?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I have to say I fully concur with Anne De Vecchi and she really needs to make a stance against this absolutely disgracefully scandalous act by an NSC person.

Why on earth should she not do this when no doubt she has the full backing of Lewes District Council who clearly have a shed load of money available to waste on really important matters and will no doubt chip in for this one as well.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
As you can see Roz you are not short of support, and all you need to do is let us know anything we can do! If this case is brought it will be an absolute joke, De Vecchi has shot herself in the foot here and in time she will come to realise it. Good luck!

Last edited:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Personally - and I hope Roz doesn't mind - I hope the CPS do take this up.

It will make Lewes District Council - the main oponents of Falmer -look like a complete LAUGHING STOCK. A joke Council.

It would be thrown out of Court - and if it didn't a small fine I'm sure could be paid by NSC members - although the one down side is Roz may end up with a record - but I really can't see it going that far.

Loads of publicity, good for us and Crap for them - the rest of the Councillors must be cringeing.

Just shows what an ass the law is when her thug boyfriend walks away without being charged after whacking a photographer.

Good Luck Roz.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Ironic thing is, if BHA fall because of LCC and co's delaying tactics then Roz's poster will probably pale by comparison to the tidelwave of anger coming LCC's way.

So can we all agree on something when the final victory is finally announced please? No quarter and no sympathy to those who've opposed our dream of a new home. Rub their noses in it and enjoy some serious gloating for years to come. Last October loads of people avocated all sorts of good-will "in the spirit of moving forward" gestures to the NIMBY brigade. I said it then and I'll say it again. Once our enemy, always our enemy and your wasting your time trying to win them over. They want BHA to die as Roz's poster says, and our aim should be likewise to discredit them in public at every opportunity. A few underhand tactics of our own wouldn't go a miss - anyone know a Sheikh?!!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Easy 10 said:
So could Tony Blair have had THIS referred to the CPS ?

_1221209_blairpost150.jpg

Bearing in mind this poster was up on massive billboards all over the country, yet all De Vecchi is flouncing about is a small A4 poster thats done the rounds with a few geeks on the internet, I think it puts into perspective just how PATHETIC and VINDICTIVE this overblown, trumped-up dictator has become.

I hope this is used in the defense evidence.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Good luck Roz!

This little escapade must surely prove to all doubters just how nasty Ann DeVecchi, Lewes DC and the Sussex LibDems really are. They are hell bent on destroying our football club.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
portlock seagull said:
Ironic thing is, if BHA fall because of LCC and co's delaying tactics then Roz's poster will probably pale by comparison to the tidelwave of anger coming LCC's way.

So can we all agree on something when the final victory is finally announced please? No quarter and no sympathy to those who've opposed our dream of a new home. Rub their noses in it and enjoy some serious gloating for years to come. Last October loads of people avocated all sorts of good-will "in the spirit of moving forward" gestures to the NIMBY brigade. I said it then and I'll say it again. Once our enemy, always our enemy and your wasting your time trying to win them over. They want BHA to die as Roz's poster says, and our aim should be likewise to discredit them in public at every opportunity. A few underhand tactics of our own wouldn't go a miss - anyone know a Sheikh?!!
Correct. The club offered them the olive branch, and Lewes District Council threw it straight back. Suffice to say, none of them will EVER be made welcome at Falmer.

CALL THE DOGS!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
So DeVagi's live-in thugger thumps a photographer and doesn't get charged because he's an ex-plod. A photographer/artist creates a poster as her preferred method of exercising freedom of speech and the local councillor demands the poster artist be prosecuted?

Which national newspaper is anti-LibDumb? They would love this. So would the red tops...

Add my name to the list if a fighting fund is needed/established.

JSD Albion

Jul 17, 2003
Burgess Hill
I look forward to hearing the same media voices that were so strongly in favour of the rights of Danish cartoonists speak equally loudly in support of a Sussex artist. If the issue is freedom of expression then the cases bear a striking resemblance. Whilst I don't advocate razing Lewes District Council chambers and slaughtering the occupants, it's a bloody tempting thought

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I've had enough of all this bollocks. Can anyone send me a map of Lewes, I need to know how to get the battle fleet nice and close for some Naval Gunfire Support.

Anybody else fancy annexing Lewes - I quite like the idea of "doing a Mussolini" on de Vecchi and her thug of a partner...

Photoshop opportunity if anyone fancies it....
http://extremecatholic.blogspot.com/images/mussolini-corpse.jpg

jonogulls

Aug 2, 2004
EMail to sent:

Dear Mrs/Miss Devecchi,

I am delighted to see that a politician of your magnitude has decided to try and criminalise the freedom of speech practiced by a Brighton and Hove Albion supporter. It seems to anyone with half a braincell that she was merely making a political point against the ridiculous course of action thus far followed by the pathetically miserable, snivelling bunch of cowards that make up Lewes Council.

Your conduct towards the 'Wanted' poster has been nothing short of disgraceful, as a so-called 'liberal' (ha...irony!!!!!) tries to
prevent a person's right to free speech against small time local
councillors like yourself, whose arrogance and refusal to accept any kind of opposition to their failings (of which there are many) reminds one more of Stalinist Russia than suburban Sussex.

I'm sure you will forward this to the police (as you seem to do with anything that you don't like), but I'd just like to say that it is my personal opinion that you are one of the most inept, vindictive and ill-informed 'politician' I have ever had the misfortune of coming across. You have single handedly prevented me from voting Liberal Democrat in any future election (as I have done the last 2 times), something I am sure your party seniors will be delighted to hear.

Many Regards,
Your employer (well, I do pay your wages and any ridiculous waste of money you may choose to follow tomorrow),
Name etc.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
pls give me her email someone... does it count of threats to kill if it's in an anon email?:jester:

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
Jim in the West said:
Presumably if we all put the poster up in our windows, it'll be a bit tricky for the CPS to prosecute us all.

I also think eveyone who has webspace should put the poster on it - will she prosecute all of us?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The Large One said:
Correct. The club offered them the olive branch, and Lewes District Council threw it straight back. Suffice to say, none of them will EVER be made welcome at Falmer.

CALL THE DOGS!

Too right in a similar manner to how we would make Archer, Stanley or Bellotti 'welcome'

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
sheebo said:
pls give me her email someone... does it count of threats to kill if it's in an anon email?:jester:
An e-mail sent anonymously can easily be tracked back to you so get a friend to send it !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here