Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CPFC Nigel's

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Yeah lets all throw bananas on the pitch too , that would be ok too would it ???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Children learn their behaviour from the environment they grow up in, more specifically from their parents/siblings/peers don't they? So when little johnny looks forward to going to the footy with dad he will copy that behaviour because if it's ok for dad to do it then it's ok for him to do it. I suppose it's perfectly acceptable for an 8 year old to play 18 rated games and watch 18 rated films too? It's about the standards we set for our children.

Kids in Grimsby refer to a corner shop as a p*ki shop and a chinese takeaway as a ch*nky , words which have been passed down as acceptable from their parents and grandparents. The homophobic abuse (not lighthearted banter) needs to be eradicated before another generation are influenced by their elders.

Mr NFA

Banned
Nov 11, 2011
Kids in Grimsby refer to a corner shop as a p*ki shop and a chinese takeaway as a ch*nky , words which have been passed down as acceptable from their parents and grandparents. The homophobic abuse (not lighthearted banter) needs to be eradicated before another generation are influenced by their elders.

My olds call it a chinky still, they are not racist.

They dont hate anyone cos of there race, its a chinky take away, no malice in it.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Kids in Grimsby refer to a corner shop as a p*ki shop and a chinese takeaway as a ch*nky , words which have been passed down as acceptable from their parents and grandparents.

and why the hell is that racist?

I still call the chinese takeaway .....chinky......(im not racist I married an asian) and the chinese family who run the takeaway live next door to me...even he calls it the chinky( but he is actually from Vietnam)!!
The corner shop is known as the paki shop....I know for a fact he is from Pakistan as he told me.

are we not allowed to eat Jock pies? or welsh rarebit, or french toast or god forbid sourkraut?

this is PC gone to far

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
I couldn't care less aout other people I will never know/speak to/have any interaction with. You're upset? Tough shit, offended? Tought shit. I expect nothing less in return.

You f***ing lot on here, holier than thou, nice one!

You're a much better man than me, I hope you're proud of yourselves! You should be! You've earned it, ON THE INTERNET no less.

We're all brighton fans, GREAT!!! Doesn't mean we have to like each other, same way I don't have to like every **** that drives an octavia VRS. Let's give each other a nod, doesn't mean I give 2 flying fucks if you get run over by a bus tomorrow.

Is he joking?

Maybe, but who cares?

Really?

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
:clap:
Hello BHAFC supporters, I am indeed a Palace fan, ( pikey, Nigel, chav ) what ever your preferred choice of name is. I just want to stick my ore in about the Homophobic chanting issue.

I am a little disgruntled to hear that two saints fans have been arrested over the matter as I don't see what the big deal is.

I am in no way Anti Gay, homophobic or have any bad words to say about Gay people! Life is yours and I feel people can have the choice on how they live it. I would never ever approach somebody in the street and start chanting, '' you take it up the bum'' or '' we can see you holding hands '' This would be indeed wrong and worthy of being cuffed.

However in a football ground I feel that the circumstances are different, chanting like this should be taken light - heartedly! What is so different about Seagull fans calling us Pikeys and chavs? Is this not racist? Chanting ''The wheels on your house go around and round'' I cant see a difference.

If this was not your team, in all honesty, what would be your opinion on the matter?

Please no abusive posts, you will be wasting your time writing them!

Good luck for the season!
never did i think i would say this but I totaly agree

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I dunno why you are getting upset Baz, you are certainly too ugly to be gay! :thumbsup:

I am an paragon of hetrosexuality , but still able to voice, and believe in my feminine side !! ????????

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Hello BHAFC supporters, I am indeed a Palace fan, ( pikey, Nigel, chav ) what ever your preferred choice of name is. I just want to stick my ore in about the Homophobic chanting issue.

I am a little disgruntled to hear that two saints fans have been arrested over the matter as I don't see what the big deal is.

I am in no way Anti Gay, homophobic or have any bad words to say about Gay people! Life is yours and I feel people can have the choice on how they live it. I would never ever approach somebody in the street and start chanting, '' you take it up the bum'' or '' we can see you holding hands '' This would be indeed wrong and worthy of being cuffed.

However in a football ground I feel that the circumstances are different, chanting like this should be taken light - heartedly! What is so different about Seagull fans calling us Pikeys and chavs? Is this not racist? Chanting ''The wheels on your house go around and round'' I cant see a difference.

If this was not your team, in all honesty, what would be your opinion on the matter?

Please no abusive posts, you will be wasting your time writing them!

Good luck for the season!

I completely and utterly agree.
To the PC brigade who say that this is one step along from throwing bananas at black players i would say get off your high horse and stop taking everything so bloody seriously.
I'm not bothered if the massed ranks of the away fans sing that they can "see us holding hands" - IT IS JUST FOOTBALL BANTER

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
I don't think abusing/making fun of/mocking, a black player based on the colour of his skin is the same as chanting supposed gay taunts to a group of predominantly straight men.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here