Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CPFC Away

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Hmm, I think I can spent £30 more wisely. I wouldn't mind so much if it wasn't going to be another chance for the Met to treat us like shit, and force us all the the station, regardless of where we are going and how we are travelling.

This was a nailed on away game for me but I'm having serious doubts now.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Gritt23 said:
Hmm, I think I can spent £30 more wisely. I wouldn't mind so much if it wasn't going to be another chance for the Met to treat us like shit, and force us all the the station, regardless of where we are going and how we are travelling.

This was a nailed on away game for me but I'm having serious doubts now.

As i said before if you think £30 to see a Palace v Brighton game is too much then to each their own but even though i agree it is a rip off some things just have to be done

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'll reluctantly put my money up. it's well cheeky though. After i saw a bloke having his shoulder shat on by a police horse last time, i'll be expecting something even more spectacular.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Meade's_Ball said:
I'll reluctantly put my money up. it's well cheeky though. After i saw a bloke having his shoulder shat on by a police horse last time, i'll be expecting something even more spectacular.

It is a lot of money i understand that and it is a nonsense but its Palace v Brighton lads you just gotta go ;)

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Meade's_Ball said:

I saw the Met's finest lashing our at people at the front for no reason other than they were unable to hold back the thousands behind them! :censored:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Croydonbloke said:
I paid £10.00 to sit in the Arthur and I felt that that was a piss take. That stand is embarrassing and away fans have a right to feel bitter for forking out £30.00. But heah, this is Brighton after all!!! :ohmy:

Chirst you wait until you have to pay 25 quid (or however much it is) to sit on our lump of bricks.........ermmmm not lump of mechano that is about 3 miles from the pitch.

Now that is a piss take!

Like I said; if you think 30 quid is too much then don't pay it. The same can be said for replica shirts, they probably cost pence to make but the clubs charge so much because people buy them.

Looking on the brightside (well at least for you Palace lot) if you'd stayed up you'd be paying 50 sheets to go and watch your lot get stuff at Chelsea next week.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Another Berkshire Seagull said:
Don't trust the clubs new Away ticketing scheme (so to have a loyalty system of my own) I drove from Reading to Queens Rd this evening to drop off my application.

£30 for a ticket...I paid that in petrol to get my ticket :p

Stupid New Scheme :angry:
You could of dropped mine off you tight bastard:lolol: mine is well on its way.

The thing that bugs me is,if i never had the internet i would never have known.Many thousands of fans are not exspecting this for at least another months time:censored:

Why so soon i ask???

basicly if you don't have the net you have no chance,reckon they will be gone by tommorow:drink:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Croydonbloke said:
If the demand is there from Palace fans then it`s only right to sell the tickets to the home support + being a midweek fixture Brighton will not bring 6,000 if they`re bottom of the league. The problem here is that it looks as if Palace and Brighton fans will share the Arthur Wait end unless the Whitehorse lane end is to be used for Brighton fans as a one off. Still will be a great atmosphre regardless.
Thats tosh???
we took 5k while bottom last time and only had 5k ams members,this time we may be a better team and have 16k+ams members so i hear.:drink:

Midweek games are better me thinks:clap:

Albion Rob

berkshire seagull said:
You could of dropped mine off you tight bastard:lolol: mine is well on its way.

The thing that bugs me is,if i never had the internet i would never have known.Many thousands of fans are not exspecting this for at least another months time:censored:

Why so soon i ask???

basicly if you don't have the net you have no chance,reckon they will be gone by tommorow:drink:

Was it not in the Argus?

I've not left my house today so I don't know.

Would be a pretty poor show if it's not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here