Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CPFC Away

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Croydonbloke said:
£30.00 for a definate defeat I wouldn`t bother either. :lolol: :lolol: £35.00 in the home end but with a better view of the game and better facilities.:clap2:

hhmmm another prediction eh? ;)

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
bakesy said:
There will be a few Brighton in the Holmesdale no doubt...........just like the good old days!!:lolol:
I doubt it as it is virtually all season ticket holders so the 10 who do get will be rather quiet. ssshhhhhhhhh

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Out of interest for any Palace fans that post on this thread, is there a reason why your club were so generous last time we played, when we had the whole of the Arthur Waite stand?

Is it because home fans moaned that they couldn't get in to see the game because you gave us 5000 tickets? Or another reason?

I still think BHA fans have no right to complain about being given 2000plus tickets, but just interested to know why Palace are not being so generous this time around

Thank you Palace fans in anticipation ;)

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
Out of interest for any Palace fans that post on this thread, is there a reason why your club were so generous last time we played, when we had the whole of the Arthur Waite stand?

Is it because home fans moaned that they couldn't get in to see the game because you gave us 5000 tickets? Or another reason?

I still think BHA fans have no right to complain about being given 2000plus tickets, but just interested to know why Palace are not being so generous this time around

If the demand is there from Palace fans then it`s only right to sell the tickets to the home support + being a midweek fixture Brighton will not bring 6,000 if they`re bottom of the league. The problem here is that it looks as if Palace and Brighton fans will share the Arthur Wait end unless the Whitehorse lane end is to be used for Brighton fans as a one off. Still will be a great atmosphre regardless.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
berkshire seagull said:
:lolol: i like to get my moneys worth end of,if we get beat i will cause a bit of damage to your sess pit of a ground:clap2:
Your presence is going to damage the local area so no need to smash anything up. :D

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Dancin Ninja BHA said:

Palace were very generous last time but your tickets were not sold out at the 5-0 and Jordan wont be bitten again! :wave:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
There is a simple solution to those of you think it's too expensive.........

......don't go!

I'm sure they'll be plenty of people willing to take your place.

Palace have had their graded game scheme in place for years, makes good business sense to me. Supply and demand I'm afraid.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Arthur said:
There is a simple solution to those of you think it's too expensive.........

......don't go!

I'm sure they'll be plenty of people willing to take your place.

Palace have had their graded game scheme in place for years, makes good business sense to me. Supply and demand I'm afraid.

Absolutely spot on Arthur but i still think £30 is a piss take but as you say supply and demand

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Absolutely spot on Arthur but i still think £30 is a piss take but as you say supply and demand
I paid £10.00 to sit in the Arthur and I felt that that was a piss take. That stand is embarrassing and away fans have a right to feel bitter for forking out £30.00. But heah, this is Brighton after all!!! :ohmy:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
We were given 5000 last time and the attendance was 4866. Palace hardly missed out.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
what do we think the maximum allowance we will get if we sell out the original 2,800?

(sorry if this has already been asked but i cant be arsed to go through all the other pages!;) )

BTW, i couldn't get a shit how expensive the tickets are....i'm so excited for this one its untrue!!!

:clap:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Croydonbloke said:
I paid £10.00 to sit in the Arthur and I felt that that was a piss take. That stand is embarrassing and away fans have a right to feel bitter for forking out £30.00. But heah, this is Brighton after all!!! :ohmy:

Indeed, you should be paying us for raising the tone of the place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here