Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CPFC Away

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
AJ's Love Monkey said:
I sympathise with both sets of supporters the ticket allocation is pitiful for both but the fact remains we get the rough end of it here at least you get nearly 3,000 we get just over 500 FFS!:censored: :angry:
You should have the new away end by then, almost 1000, that will make all the difference! :rolleyes:

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
Why don't the club have a live beem back @ withdean, big creen in front of south stand in the rain it'll be like a home game?

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
The Wookiee said:
Sorry not Holmsdale Road end, I meant the main stand, nearest the Holmsdale Road end :dunce:

:clap2:

There was a bit of bother in there last season when a pocketful of Chelsea fans had seats so i would imagine it will be like red rag to a bull to have Brighton fans in there. The bill will have you out of there in a flash if you make yourself known believe me

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
AJ's Love Monkey said:
There was a bit of bother in there last season when a pocketful of Chelsea fans had seats so i would imagine it will be like red rag to a bull to have Brighton fans in there. The bill will have you out of there in a flash if you make yourself known believe me

Oh and against southampton too! :(

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
AJ's Love Monkey said:
They may even pump 5 bullets in you after throwing you to the floor for wearing a paded jacket in the cold October air!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here