Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coventry City vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***** Official Match Thread *****

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Why are people so intent on talking about Cook? He's a centre back, we aren't struggling for those. It's not like he's going to go and play up front, score the goals we desperately need and be the answer to our problems. We need a striker, not another young centre back.

we are monday

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Why are people so intent on talking about Cook? He's a centre back, we aren't struggling for those. It's not like he's going to go and play up front, score the goals we desperately need and be the answer to our problems. We need a striker, not another young centre back.

I think it might have something to do with Mondays game and Dunk being suspended.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Have you seen him play ... no wonder swansea never played him and loaned him back to exeter .. he really is not very good

He tore us apart last season. The loan back was part of the deal initially, he never even trained with Swansea. He was told he'd need to wait for a chance this season at Swansea as they did not really expect promotion, so agreed to sell him. FACT

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Well I will be there cheering them on Monday despite everything!!!

And if we sign anyone new tomorrow I'll happily drive anywhere to collect them!!!!

Given Gus' track record with crocks make sure you're able to fit their wheelchair in the boot of your car.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The mind can only boggle at what kind of random gibberish the manager will come out with in the post-match interview. Referee would appear to be a non-starter an an excuse. Reckon it'll be a major slagging of the players on the pitch today, which will have a knock-on effect on morale. Probably also a pre-emptive moan about January budget.

Or most likely of all: 'If you no like eet, I go home :shrug:'

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
He tore us apart last season. The loan back was part of the deal initially, he never even trained with Swansea. He was told he'd need to wait for a chance this season at Swansea as they did not really expect promotion, so agreed to sell him. FACT

o don't let facts get in the way of a good moan lol

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
44 pages bloody hell

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The mind can only boggle at what kind of random gibberish the manager will come out with in the post-match interview. Referee would appear to be a non-starter an an excuse. Reckon it'll be a major slagging of the players on the pitch today, which will have a knock-on effect on morale. Probably also a pre-emptive moan about January budget.

Or most likely of all: 'If you no like eet, I go home :shrug:'

o...had my sides splitting with that one...dickhead

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Erm, JFC is on the pitch at the moment, but don't let that get in the way of your little rant.

Are you having a laugh...He has bought him on at 2-0 down ffs....That's really going to help. So he is not good enough to start all season, then replaces the biggest load of shite on the pitch....My point is he should have started, not try to save the day, when it's already f***ed.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
hadam hal hab...

I wonder, what is Warren Aspinal's IQ?

im going for low 40s.

The guy has had serious personal issues with alcohol and gambling addictions and sat on a train track a while back in a suicide attempt. I respect him for trying to turn his life around.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is the Dunk - Zamora player swap still on ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here