Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coventry City vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***** Official Match Thread *****

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Albion to win. One of the Dev squad lads to come on for Harley after 65 minutes and keep the shirt after showing what effort, commitment, skill and practice can do, ideally a Forster-Caskey set-piece winner. Mind you, if Harley shows any of the above for once I'll be surprised, but grateful!

So far, so good. Forster-Caskey on for Harley on 65 minutes as predicted. Now for the fightback and he keeps the shirt.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Well I will be there cheering them on Monday despite everything!!!

And if we sign anyone new tomorrow I'll happily drive anywhere to collect them!!!!

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Don't get me wrong, I see that for myself. Whilst I understand Casper is a poor keeper and Paynter and CMS' conversion rate is f***ing dreadful I don't think creating a negative vibe helps too much. :(

Yes you are right but the negative vibe seems to be borne out of frustration as we all know, or think we know, where the weak links are. We seemed to have dominated the first half and then they get a quick breakaway and suddenly we are up against it. Defensively we are often too weak and lack concentration and from an attacking perspective we don't have an out and out goalscoring striker in the squad

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Why are people so intent on talking about Cook? He's a centre back, we aren't struggling for those. It's not like he's going to go and play up front, score the goals we desperately need and be the answer to our problems. We need a striker, not another young centre back.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
You know it dont you?...Nothing is his fault...Why take JFC all the way to Coventry just to dump him on bench, when we all know we are crying out for something different.

Erm, JFC is on the pitch at the moment, but don't let that get in the way of your little rant.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I'll NEVER give up on anything Albion.

Your wife may leave you, your local pub may serve shit beer, your car may break down, or horrors of horrors, Slick or HG may river you at poker.

But one thing that's ALWAYS there is MY Brighton and Hove Albion.

BHABen

Jan 12, 2010
Just looked on sky sports, we have had 60% possesion more shots and more corners, and we are 2-0 down, it doest take a rocket scientist to work out the problem here, and our weakness

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here