Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

County Championship Division One, Sussex v Yorkshire at Hove, May 29-Jun 1

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Sussex enforce the follow-on, lets hope we can get them out without having to bat again!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Joe Sayers gone for a duck. Caught at slip off Parnell in the third over.

9-1

A consolation for Sussex after a day toiling in the field.

Last edited:

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Yorkshire are toying with Sussex and will score 6/700 second innings to win with time to spare. Another sorry Sussex display, we deserve better! We want players like Chris Waller and John "trouters" Barclay back, players who can lose but maintain a stiff upper lip! Oh for the good old days of never winning anything and giving us the fans a chance to moan just how we like toooooo!

Sussex sport is in a sorry state......

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yorks 29/2

Yorks need 246 more to make Sssx bat again, Nash winkles one out at the end. We might just escape with a draw out of this one :fingerscrossed:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
:lol: cracking to get a wicket at the end there...new bowling attack looking promising, fingers crossed the weather holds tomorrow!

holds? starting off clear and sunny with cloud cover in the afternoon, no threat of rain whatsoever :)

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Spent the day there and a superb days cricket.
Parnell and Amjad and Anjon all had spells down hill, and i'll wager they were bowling around 90mph, I doubt there is another CC side in the country that is as fast as those three
Werners is also pretty quick, an ideal replacement for Luke if on England duty or unfit to bowl.
This team will be pushing to be champions if we knock the Yorkies over tomorrow, there are not any weak areas in the team and a good back up squad with strength in all positions.
God knows how Robbo will decide the 20/20 side for Thursday, we reckon there are bout 7 players vying for the last 2 places

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Spent the day there and a superb days cricket.
Parnell and Amjad and Anjon all had spells down hill, and i'll wager they were bowling around 90mph, I doubt there is another CC side in the country that is as fast as those three
Werners is also pretty quick, an ideal replacement for Luke if on England duty or unfit to bowl.
This team will be pushing to be champions if we knock the Yorkies over tomorrow, there are not any weak areas in the team and a good back up squad with strength in all positions.
God knows how Robbo will decide the 20/20 side for Thursday, we reckon there are bout 7 players vying for the last 2 places

Leesey and the Yorkshire commentator both agreed that those three were 90+ mph. I'm looking forward to seeing Parnell's left arm bowling.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here