Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Countdown to Armageddon/Doomsday/Apocalypse/normal day

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
10 days and counting

time to put things right and make amends with everyone before its too late?

or

Party!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm not up with this mumbo jumbo so you'll have to explain yourself. What going to happen?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I thought they had back tracked recently and it isnt going to be the end as we know it after all but something will happen. No idea what as got bored with reading it all

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Are you saying the Mayans are not the messiahs and just very naughty little boys?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I thought they had back tracked recently and it isnt going to be the end as we know it after all but something will happen. No idea what as got bored with reading it all

Yeah. What will happen is as for every day there will be a series of random, unconnected events. The TFHs will make a spurious connection and say THAT was it, and of course the prophesy didn't really mean the actual end of the world don't be daft!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
If the world does end, will the 'TFHs' be able to say 'THAT was it'... seems to me they won't have the chance to tell us they were right?

I think what that berk The Truth was going on about is the world won't end per se, a new one will begin where we all love eachother.

He even included some spurious Youtube thing with a native American elder spouting bollox while indulging in firewater I think, I didn't watch it so can only go on what the replies were.

Oh and I won't be invited.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I think what that berk The Truth was going on about is the world won't end per se, a new one will begin where we all love eachother.

You need to lighten up, maybe this lot will come and love you lambo_diablo15.jpg

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Hope it's not going to be one big disappointment. Ive spent all me money this month so if it doesn't happen does anyone want a guest on xmas day.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I believe The Truth expalined it all perfectly as follows; Something will happen on the 21st but it may not happen on the day but it might and If it doesn't it will have happened on the day but we won't notice it as it will be the start of something on the 21st that we won't notice until later and if you are nice and believe in what the Conspiracy theory nuts believe in, you'll be saved but if you don't believe them you'll die or live in hell or summat. It's the same as every religion on earth except there hasn't been as much thought put into it.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
[tweet]278359862595969025[/tweet]

its Monday and this is so far and probably will be the best post this week

cheered me up anyway

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here