Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Countdown to Armageddon/Doomsday/Apocalypse/normal day

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I believe The Truth expalined it all perfectly as follows; Something will happen on the 21st but it may not happen on the day but it might and If it doesn't it will have happened on the day but we won't notice it as it will be the start of something on the 21st that we won't notice until later and if you are nice and believe in what the Conspiracy theory nuts believe in, you'll be saved but if you don't believe them you'll die or live in hell or summat. It's the same as every religion on earth except there hasn't been as much thought put into it.

summed up nicely i would say. I am looking forward to it, or not depending on whether we notice it happen or not. But I m in no doubt that if I look hard enough I will find it. Not like all you blind sheepy fools who will just see other 'normal' stuff. You will look so foolish.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It's nice to know I've got a following.

View attachment 37494

The truth is still the truth. That Ghandi talked a lot of sense.

You actually misquoted him though here is the real quote

"Never Apologize For Being Deluded
Many people, especially wise people, want to punish you
for speaking unsubstantiated, vague, illogical bollocks. For being misguided. For being you.

Never apologize for spouting your bullshit
or for being detached from reality.

If you think you are right and you believe it speak your mind (it will entertain everyone).

Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth (although you may not recognise it)."

Sorry I don't have a picture to go with it.

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
December 21st will answer the questions and queries of Father Christmas and his little helpers. The ball will start to roll from that point, later we will find out about other suspicious characters like the Easter Bunny, Bigfoot and the Tooth fairy. At last, we will all then realise that we have been fooled into living for the biggest lie in History meaning the next phycological shift into the next stage of human evolution, will begin.

Now he's trying to tell us that Father Christmas and the Easter Bunny are not real. This guy is clearly cuckoo!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
If you think you are right and you believe it speak your mind (it will entertain everyone).

Why will that entertain you? Do you fail to entertain yourself? Have I been the topic of discussion to your wife and kids for the last 5 days? I wouldn't be surprised!
Just take a look through the thread, It's slightly obsessive to say the least with how much you actually want to hear from me. Feeling scared or something?
Anyone notice a severe case of brain-drains on this thread who need me to entertain them?

Go on, start another thread and then start posting my previous quotes from different threads on it. Anyone with a brain should see this thread has been done out of pure boredom to entice me into making someones sad life seem virtually fun. How many times am I mentioned before I'd even posted? Look at the responses after my 1 post!
The beauty is the irony, as it's me whose mad.

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Why will that entertain you? Do you fail to entertain yourself? Have I been the topic of discussion to your wife and kids for the last 5 days? I wouldn't be surprised!
Just take a look through the thread, It's slightly obsessive to say the least with how much you actually want to hear from me. Feeling scared or something?
Anyone notice a severe case of brain-drains on this thread who need me to entertain them?

Go on, start another thread and then start posting my previous quotes from different threads on it. Anyone with a brain should see this thread has been done out of pure boredom to entice me into making someones sad life seem virtually fun. How many times am I mentioned before I'd even posted? Look at the responses aft

If you post the type of posts on here that you do, you will get responses. The fact that when you get asked for evidence you post nothing but poorly researched, speculative diatribe lifted from youtube and other unsubstantiated websites and when you are called on this you become arrogant and sometimes aggressive doesn't help your cause. Add the fact that if someone responds to more than 3 of your posts you accuse them of being obsessed with you and you have created the perfect thread for people to mock you.

It's nothing that hasn't been pointed out to you before but I suspect, in common with many other CT's, there is a part of you, a rather large part of you that craves and revels in the attention. Plus, and I can only speak for myself here, but I like ripping your arguments to shreds. If you don't post so much, you won't get so many responses.

I think the fact that you post on this forum so much about CT's says more about your attention seeking than any belief you may or may not have. I don't think that someone secure in their beliefs would need to preach about them so much to people that, as recent history has proven, just rip the piss out of them.

Last edited:

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton

Go on, start another thread and then start posting my previous quotes from different threads on it. Anyone with a brain should see this thread has been done out of pure boredom to entice me into making someones sad life seem virtually fun. How many times am I mentioned before I'd even posted? Look at the responses after my 1 post!

I think you should take heed from [MENTION=16843]Hillian1[/MENTION] signature, you can't even quote Gandhi right :facepalm:

Are You Not Entertained? - YouTube

And you called me paranoid. Jesus mate believe it or not I don't even have one thought about you and your ramblings until I see this thread again.

Or do I?

Maybe I'm watching you now.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
If you post the type of posts on here that you do, you will get responses. The fact that when you get asked for evidence you post nothing but poorly researched, speculative diatribe lifted from youtube and other unsubstantiated websites and when you are called on this you become arrogant and sometimes aggressive doesn't help your cause. Add the fact that if someone responds to more than 3 of your posts you accuse them of being obsessed with you and you have created the perfect thread for people to mock you.

It's nothing that hasn't been pointed out to you before but I suspect, in common with many other CT's, there is a part of you, a rather large part of you that craves and revels in the attention. Plus, and I can only speak for myself here, but I like ripping your arguments to shreds. If you don't post so much, you won't get so many responses.

Oh look, here's one of those truth obsessed users who is currently in the process of healing. This one's very quick to respond to my quotes with a lot of hate, but what makes this one 'special' is that he has more than once claimed to have put me on his ignore list.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Oh look, here's one of those truth obsessed users who is currently in the process of healing. This one's very quick to respond to my quotes with a lot of hate, but what makes this one 'special' is that he has more than once claimed to have put me on his ignore list.
Hope the gut finds a life, the he can get worked up about better things.

I rest my case. Your witness.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

I find you immensely entertaining, yes. If this highlights a flaw in my character then so be it, I have many. Throughout history people have sought all kinds of entertainment. If you don't feel comfortable as entertainment there are many website where your can post that would accept you as 'The Truth" and you would not need to be ridiculed by brain drains like me.

I suspect you love feeling like Ghandi and love to laugh at all the unenlightened fools on these threads who don't see what you see and live in our darkness with our main stream media drained minds. Further to this I suggest you are no better than those of us who ridicule your ideas. Except that we get a damn good laugh into the bargain.

I would also love to point out that I am interested and open minded enough to read any kind of evidence you have to back up your ideas but you consistently decline to proved any.

So when are you putting me on your ignore list then? You've said it enough times!

So have I, but reading your posts makes me feel so much better about myself. As i go about my normal, fairly dull but very fullfilling life having had a family it's nice to know there are still nutters out there.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
The truth is still the truth. That Ghandi talked a lot of sense.

You actually misquoted him though here is the real quote

"Never Apologize For being deluded
Many people, especially wise people, want to punish you as it's just an ego issue which makes them think they're wise.
Never apologise for speaking unsubstantiated, vague, illogical bollocks. For being misguided. Because at the end of the day, anyone who takes offence clearly needs more to learn.

Never apologize for spouting your bullshit or for being detached from reality because whoever would say this to you probably is themselves.

If you think you are right and you believe it speak your mind (it will entertain everyone who hasn't a life).

Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth and that is why NSC will think of you at all times."

Sorry I don't have a picture to go with it.

Sorry but I've found a different Ghandi saying your one:
Never Apologize For being deluded
Many people, especially wise people, want to punish you as it's just an ego issue which makes them think they're wise, they are infact the complete opposite.
Never apologise for speaking unsubstantiated, vague, illogical bollocks. For being misguided. Because at the end of the day, anyone who takes offence is just confused and lost with what's worth it and not.

Never apologize for spouting your bullshit or for being detached from reality because whoever would say this to you, probably is really saying it to themselves.

If you think you are right and you believe it speak your mind (it will entertain everyone who hasn't a life on NSC).

Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth and that is why NSC will think of you at all times."

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Many people, especially wise people, want to punish you as it's just an ego issue which makes them think they're wise, they are infact the complete opposite.
Never apologise for speaking unsubstantiated, vague, illogical bollocks. For being misguided. Because at the end of the day, anyone who takes offence is just confused and lost with what's worth it and not.

Never apologize for spouting your bullshit or for being detached from reality because whoever would say this to you, probably is really saying it to themselves.

If you think you are right and you believe it speak your mind (it will entertain everyone who hasn't a life on NSC).

How do you know it is the truth? You know what, forget it.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
So have I, but reading your posts makes me feel so much better about myself. As i go about my normal, fairly dull but very fullfilling life having had a family it's nice to know there are still nutters out there.

Oh what a coincidence! This user has also told me I was going on his ignore list! (They are coming in like flies)
I think he also told me I'd be officially the 1st to be on his list!
Is it me or is this a conspiracy?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
How do you know it is the truth? You know what, forget it.

Forget what? Did you forget to put me on your ignore list like you say? or are have you forgotten how thick it is to say that and still keep typing to me?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

i hate to break it to you "The Truth" but the only time I think of you is when I read a half baked, ill conceived and unsubstantiated conspiracy theory on here. I know you would like to think of yourself as some kind of soothsayer or shaman type whose wisdom swirls around peoples heads until they realise that you are in fact "The Truth".

Sadly for you this is not the case and you are not Jesus.

Oh what a coincidence! This user has also told me I was going on his ignore list! (They are coming in like flies)
I think he also told me I'd be officially the 1st to be on his list!
Is it me or is this a conspiracy?

Say more stuff, you're funny.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Forget what? Did you forget to put me on your ignore list like you say? or are have you forgotten how thick it is to say that and still keep typing to me?

I had this thought that every single person on NSC put you on their ignore list and out of the fragments and rubble of an apocolyptic world a half burned hard drive would be discovered by Bozza in his full body fall-out suit and in his attempt to re-boot NSC suddenly a thousand warning threads that you had written but had never been seen flickered back to life. What fools we would all feel. Haha!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here