Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Countdown to Armageddon/Doomsday/Apocalypse/normal day

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Can't they delay the end of the world 'til 18th March so we can avenge last week's Selhurst fiasco first?

If I put a fiver on the 21st being the end of the world at the bookies and it is...how do I claim my winnings?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Nah, it's Tuesday in London.

see what happens when you get old you lose track of all time
if the world is to end on the 21st I will probably forget anyway

PS
how is the cat?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
mayan-cartoon.png

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I'll be pretty pissed off if true as I'm doing overtime this week, 84hrs in all to buy xmas presents. :sick:

I regularly do 55hrs in 4.5 days, but 84 is just insane. 12hrs a day for 7 days? The taxman is going to love you this week.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
see what happens when you get old you lose track of all time
if the world is to end on the 21st I will probably forget anyway

PS
how is the cat?

He was a she... but hey, still a little cutie cheers.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If the Mayans were able to predict the end of the world, how come they were unable to predict their own demise which came an awful lot quciker ?

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
I believe The Truth expalined it all perfectly as follows; Something will happen on the 21st but it may not happen on the day but it might and If it doesn't it will have happened on the day but we won't notice it as it will be the start of something on the 21st that we won't notice until later and if you are nice and believe in what the Conspiracy theory nuts believe in, you'll be saved but if you don't believe them you'll die or live in hell or summat. It's the same as every religion on earth except there hasn't been as much thought put into it.

Extremely well said old boy

Bravo

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I hope I can finish my stamp album's "pre-30's British Collection" before the 21st.

I'll be livid if the balloon goes up.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Its funny really, the Western Calender ends on the 31st of December, yetno one thinks the world will end on that date, just start again on the 1st of January.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
He was a she... but hey, still a little cutie cheers.

easy mistake to make

( I once took in a "pregnant" she in only to find it was a male that had been eating bread put out for birds)

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I believe The Truth expalined it all perfectly as follows; Something will happen on the 21st but it may not happen on the day but it might and If it doesn't it will have happened on the day but we won't notice it as it will be the start of something on the 21st that we won't notice until later and if you are nice and believe in what the Conspiracy theory nuts believe in, you'll be saved but if you don't believe them you'll die or live in hell or summat. It's the same as every religion on earth except there hasn't been as much thought put into it.

I think what that berk The Truth was going on about is the world won't end per se, a new one will begin where we all love eachother.

He even included some spurious Youtube thing with a native American elder spouting bollox while indulging in firewater I think, I didn't watch it so can only go on what the replies were.

Oh and I won't be invited.

It's nice to know I've got a following.

33.png

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I'm predicting that time will end as we know it. Something will happen, I'm guessing a Jason Russell sort of experience for the ones who need a lesson learning and a very peaceful one for those at one with nature.Wether it'll be on that specific date or spread over a longer period, I don't know. But from that date things will change and that includes time.

Below is what I don't think will happen, your government and TV would rather you believe this article. BBC News - North Korea confirms rocket plans to UN shipping agency

how did you get that so spectacularly wrong?

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
The Mayans never knew about leap years.....so by their calender it should already be 2013....so clearly we will all be fine. But just incase bunch of people are coming round mine for an end of the world party

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here