Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

could you vote Lib-dem?

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Seriously, can any Albion fan vote lib dem given Bellotti still big lib dem in bath, LDC Lib Dems tried to kill the club as did Baker. Much as I don't rate the others much they have never tried to kill my football club. I could never vote for them, just wondered if I am the only one? Still won't shop at the Goldstone either.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I have a postal vote so have already voted but not for the Lib Dems.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I was out delivering LibDem leaflets in Eastbourne this afternoon and can't wait to cast my vote for Stephen Lloyd.

Can't control the actions of all individuals in any organisation and kicking a bent Tory out massively outweighs the Albion-related qualms...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Dont live in the past.

Sorry to hijack this thread somewhat, but if in your signature you are going to claim to be "articualte" (sic), you should at least try to spell it correctly. :smile:

In answer to the question posed, my local Lib Dem is Norman The Gnome, and I certainly will not be voting for him.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
As I've just said in a similar thread:-

I know its petty and meaningless (especially as I'm in Merseyside) but I lump the Lib Dems with Forfars and Focus. I just can't forgive them, even if they were to have the most right on policies ever. Can't think of the hours and nights I've worried about whether the club was going to have a future; and Bellotti and later Baker and De Vecchi had a lot to do with that.

So I won't vote for them and I don't care if anyone thinks that is silly, its my only way of getting back at the bastards and I feel childishly good about it.

So there!

Lewes' best seagull

Jan 31, 2008
Sorry to hijack this thread somewhat, but if in your signature you are going to claim to be "articualte" (sic), you should at least try to spell it correctly. :smile:

In answer to the question posed, my local Lib Dem is Norman The Gnome, and I certainly will not be voting for him.

I'm not calling myself articulate, I'm saying some teenagers are.

Also, I wouldn't have called it a spelling mistake, more of a typo as I can clearly spell it correctly.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm not calling myself articulate, I'm saying some teenagers are.

Also, I wouldn't have called it a spelling mistake, more of a typo as I can clearly spell it correctly.

In that case you had spelt it incorrectly, so it was a spelling mistake.

No big deal either way, just thought I'd point it out. :smile:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
By the way LBS, as you presumably live in Lewes itself, what's your opinion of Mr Baker?

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
I was out delivering LibDem leaflets in Eastbourne this afternoon and can't wait to cast my vote for Stephen Lloyd.

Can't control the actions of all individuals in any organisation and kicking a bent Tory out massively outweighs the Albion-related qualms...

you should not kick a tory out just because he is gay- i thought you liberals were... well liberal!

Lewes' best seagull

Jan 31, 2008
I support Norman Baker, but my opinion is useless as(if you hadn't guessed) I'm under 18.
I realise what LDC did against Falmer, but I just think any other party would have done exactly the same thing, whatever they say to get the votes of Albion supporters.

I would probably vote green (if I was old enough) but they stand no chance (do they even have a candidate in Lewes?)

Finally, I think Nick Clegg has good ideas backed by a sensible Vince Cable and he seemed to come across best in the debates. I just hope they don't drag us into the euro. (should they have any kind of power)

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
I support Norman Baker, but my opinion is useless as(if you hadn't guessed) I'm under 18.
I realise what LDC did against Falmer, but I just think any other party would have done exactly the same thing, whatever they say to get the votes of Albion supporters.

I would probably vote green (if I was old enough) but they stand no chance (do they even have a candidate in Lewes?)

Finally, I think Nick Clegg has good ideas backed by a sensible Vince Cable and he seemed to come across best in the debates. I just hope they don't drag us into the euro. (should they have any kind of power)

thank god you are under 18. When you grow up you may get an opinion that is right

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here