Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

could you vote Lib-dem?

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I'm not so sure. Not based on anything real, but I just have a gut feeling that when it comes to putting the X on the bit of paper, most of the Lib Dem popularity will disappear (all style, no substance), and most people over the age of 29 would not want the tories back in, and Gordie will win by default.

I am over 29 by a mere 32 years and would far rather the Tories in than Brown.Whatever happens,I reckon Brown is a dead man walking and even if by some bizarre death wish by the British electorate Labour were still in power after May 6th,he wouldn't last long.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
If I lived in Lewes theere is no way on earth I would vote Lib Dem... even Brighton would probably too close to contact... but on a national level (as Im voting from here) I can certianly consider it as the options are even worse.... Cameron or Brown aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
If I lived in Lewes theere is no way on earth I would vote Lib Dem... even Brighton would probably too close to contact... but on a national level (as Im voting from here) I can certianly consider it as the options are even worse....

As a matter of interest, how is it determined what constituency you vote in? Is it the last one you lived in?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
As a matter of interest, how is it determined what constituency you vote in? Is it the last one you lived in?

I've no idea... I'll find out... if I decide to vote.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I am over 29 by a mere 32 years and would far rather the Tories in than Brown.Whatever happens,I reckon Brown is a dead man walking and even if by some bizarre death wish by the British electorate Labour were still in power after May 6th,he wouldn't last long.

That's because you still remember Callaghan!

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
Yes as they will give us a vote on Europe they will have a point system on Immigration they will change the tax system so that the fat cats don't get more money (like they would under the Tories) also they want voting reform which would be a better voting system plus Nick Clegg would make a better leader than Cameron. PS Lib dems don't want to spend billions on weapons and don't want us to attack Iran Tories do.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I've no idea... I'll find out... if I decide to vote.

Bit too late, you have to be registered and the registration forms came varound about 6 months ago. If you moved in that time you have a vote where you lived, depending that is if you ever bothered before of course.

In late 1978 I moved effectively to Eastbourne but went back to Croydon in May 1979, to try to keep Maggie out (unsuccessfully).:down:

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
If I lived in Lewes theere is no way on earth I would vote Lib Dem... even Brighton would probably too close to contact... but on a national level (as Im voting from here) I can certianly consider it as the options are even worse.... Cameron or Brown aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

Yes a choice of "Bigot" or Bi-polar"...

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Yes as they will give us a vote on Europe they will have a point system on Immigration they will change the tax system so that the fat cats don't get more money (like they would under the Tories) also they want voting reform which would be a better voting system plus Nick Clegg would make a better leader than Cameron. PS Lib dems don't want to spend billions on weapons and don't want us to attack Iran Tories do.

Labour propose raising NI by 1p in April 2011, the Cons propose not to do this and it is regarded as economic incompetence and reckless by Labour etc.

Yet, the lib Dems propose to raise the income tax threshold from £6475 to £10000 (a rise of such amount would be unprecedendented and I have seen figures that say it will give the average person an extra £700 a year), how in this time of economic austerity and the worst financial situation we have faced since the 30's and the fact that we are all going to have to face massive cuts after the election are they going to finance this?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Could I vote Lib-Dem?

No.

Although, I really don't have faith in any of them right now, so I'm a little bit stuck.

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
AS the Lib Dems still employ Bellotti, as I said last week, they are guilty as charged and I will not be voting for them until he is dismissed.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
Its a question of lesser evils. I can't vote labour as they have have royally bolloxed up the country and their leader is the single bigget culpret. Can't vote tory as they just don't seem to have convincing policies and were completely ineffective in opposition while labour were bolloxing up the country. Lib dems (namely Cable) correctly called the economy and are the least of the 3 evils. Would struggle to vote for Baker though if I was in Lewes.

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
Voting is a very important function and the result could make a huge difference to our future so forget sporting and any other entertainment issues and concentrate on the political and moral issues

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here