Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could Robinson become the next Brooker?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Sad, but i can't see him making it, no confidence, bottles challenges, too lightweight and doesn't have a goalscorers touch, sorry if that offends the Jake lovers.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
sir danny cullip said:
Who? I wouldnt say either are 'dog shit' just not prolific scorers..

CKR couldn't hit a cows arse with a f***ing banjo.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Trigger said:
Sad, but i can't see him making it, no confidence, bottles challenges, too lightweight and doesn't have a goalscorers touch, sorry if that offends the Jake lovers.

I think youre right but unfortunately we dont have anyone any better at the moment...

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Surely Turienzo must be worth giving a chance to - McGhee must have seen something in him to shell out as much as he did.

The problem doesn't really seem to be scoring at the moment, anyway, but conceding - we just can't hold onto a lead.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Trigger said:

thats fair enough its your opinion....

not his best game today but i feel we are yet to see the best from jake but believe he has it in him to succeed at this level...

needs some confidence and a goal to go in off his knee or something to get him started....

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Repugnant Toad said:
Surely Turienzo must be worth giving a chance to - McGhee must have seen something in him to shell out as much as he did.

The problem doesn't really seem to be scoring at the moment, anyway, but conceding - we just can't hold onto a lead.

We always tend to drop too deep when we're trying to hold onto a lead/draw. Harty gets dragged out of position a lot and just isnt a right back, if we were to get a left back and move reidy back to right back the defence wouldnt be too bad.

Oct 25, 2003
brightonfan_86 said:
What about for the barrrdiff game, we play Dodd at left back then reid at right back and put OGH upfront.

what about no

hart is nowhere near good enough upfront at this level

dodd should be ok left back though, and reid is MUCH better at right back than left back

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
sir danny cullip said:
CKR hasnt done anything to suggest he's any better! At least Jake works his ass off!

Word! Could he not play on the left wing? with Knight & a Target man upfront?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
brightonfan_86 said:
What about for the barrrdiff game, we play Dodd at left back then reid at right back and put OGH upfront.

It would seem the logical thibg to do with the defence...

As for hart. He's not a championship striker. Won
't he be suspended?

E

enigma

It has to be El Turi time. f***, I'd rather have McCammon than Robinson on todays evidence.

1066gull

Jake had the best shot of the game. Being 2-0 up would change the whole outcome.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here