Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Copello to stay on as England coach

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
My son plays in under 13`s and our top striker scored 35 goals this season but he can`t actually control a ball.
It's a familiar story. Either the FA do their jobs properly and resolve the problems at grass roots, or we continue to be a top 10 side, occasionally slipping even lower, and never break into the top 4 or 5.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Good news. A new manager would only come in thinking they could get the best out the "golden generation" and we'd be back to square 1 again in 2 years.

Fabio should know what is required.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Good news. A new manager would only come in thinking they could get the best out the "golden generation" and we'd be back to square 1 again in 2 years.

Fabio should know what is required.

Should....lets hope so

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Right. Time to BIN Lampard, Gerrard, Terry and James then. He f***ing BETTER had anyway.

Why would you bin Gerrard?!? Best player against USA and one of the best players against Slovenia. Pretty ordinary in the other two games but still MILES better than Lampard, Barry, Heskey, Lennon and Rooney over the course of the four games.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Why would you bin Gerrard?!? Best player against USA and one of the best players against Slovenia. Pretty ordinary in the other two games but still MILES better than Lampard, Barry, Heskey, Lennon and Rooney over the course of the four games.

Because of his stupid 'oh god, lost again, how this hurts' face after the Germany game. THAT is WHY.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I thought Gerrard's work ethic was good in the WC though he was a bit out of position. He got uin the right positions against the krauts but his shot was lacking. I also thought JT was good overall - Germany not so great but was back to his best against Slovenia - was an oustanding performance then.

I think the Euro's is a lot of players last chance - though I can't see much coming through so really do fear about our chances for any tournos in the next ten yrs i'm afraid.

RIGHT decision to keep Capello IMO - no one better and the players essentially lwet him down...

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Good news. Our next step is to qualify for the Euros, based on our last qualification then I cannot think of anyone better.

My only concern is his stubborness to stick with 4-4-2

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I thought Gerrard's work ethic was good in the WC though he was a bit out of position. He got uin the right positions against the krauts but his shot was lacking. I also thought JT was good overall - Germany not so great but was back to his best against Slovenia - was an oustanding performance then.

I think the Euro's is a lot of players last chance - though I can't see much coming through so really do fear about our chances for any tournos in the next ten yrs i'm afraid.

RIGHT decision to keep Capello IMO - no one better and the players essentially lwet him down...

Jt was 'not so great' against the Germans.

'not so great'

You're MENTAL. He was f***ing SHIT son.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Because he's a flat track bully who often goes missing against better opposition? ???

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Jt was 'not so great' against the Germans.

'not so great'

You're MENTAL. He was f***ing SHIT son.

He was shit against the germans yes.

Played out of position again though, moving to the left side of centre defence f***ed him.

I know i play there and its like moving a left winger to right wing.

All of our best players were out of position in the World Cup and that has aknock on efect to the rest of the side.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003

Played out of position again though, moving to the left side of centre defence f***ed him.

All of our best players were out of position in the World Cup and that has aknock on efect to the rest of the side.

Talking about TERRY aren't I.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Gerrard hasn'y played well for England for at least four years that's why he should be binned. Also he's only ever looked good for a Liverpool team that's been built around him for the last 8 years

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004

Lahm was the best left-back in the Euros and is now the best right-back at this world cup. Dani Alves was playing central midfield the other day.
The best players can play in a variety of positions, none of the English seem to be able to play in one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here