Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Connor Wickham

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
If we're going to start accepting foreign currency, I think a treasury department would be an excellent idea. However, I think most treasurers would give bitcoins a wide berth. Better off paying agents in either cake or pies, if that's possible.

If they are pies from the ground I think they would be much better received. Bitcoins fluctuate less than Wickhams form to date, but they are both still young so at some point will have to mature to a standard level. I think Wickhams form will eventually be much more stable than Bitcoins ever will be

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Sure the OP didn't mean Bridcutt (3M rated) plus OUR 2M for a 5M over-rated lump of a striker just cos he's English and good on FM?

Joking aside he could turn into a very solid Champ player as was used well by the England U21's at times, but I've seen more games for club sides where he's been abysmal

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
This seems not a bad idea. Swap plus cash adjustment I mean. Brighton would surely be playing the difference tho'.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
That Soccer Shit account on Twitter has just tweeted about him moving in a PartEx offer for Bridcutt.

Basically - we wont be getting Wickham in exchange for Bridcutt then.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
The beauty of transfer gossip is that it rarely if ever materialises but can lead to endless wasted hours scouring the ether for "news" :lolol:

Last edited:

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
I'm hearing that we have asked for £4m plus Connor Wickham for Liam Bridcutt.

If Gus can take the piss then so can Tony Bloom.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
So....this is a rumour suggesting we will receive money AND Wickham for Bridcutt

That's despite Wickham being worth far more than Bridcutt is?

Yeah, great rumour

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here