Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Connor Wickham

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Wickham would be a good signing, though I suspect if any money is to be involved it would surely be from us paying Sunderland?

Wickham is not that good, or that valuable.

Bridcutt could go for a lot of money if we play it right.
Certainly wouldn't be offering Liam plus cash, it would have to be the other way around.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

He is. They paid up to £12m for him, he's 20 (4 years younger than Bridcutt), and plays in a position where transfer values are far higher than that for a defensive midfielder, hence Forest being linked with a £5m bid.

We're struggling to attract more than half that for Bridcutt, which is why he hasn't been sold.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

Bridcutt could go for a lot of money if we play it right.
Certainly wouldn't be offering Liam plus cash, it would have to be the other way around.

I can't improve on the answer [MENTION=6505]Foolg[/MENTION] has given.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
I heard this today at football and it's doing the rounds on Twitter

Would be interesting, I suppose a rich owner could sponsor through a company they have an interest in? There will always be a way around it. I always wondered if say at the Bridge there is one seat in the ground which was say £100m a year then that would count? Or a million pound burger that could be bought for you and a few friends if the club needs to get funds in to buy a player?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Anyone that says Wickham is average is quite frankly talking crap. The boy is a serious talent, still only 20 and will go further in his career than Bridcutt. We would have to offer Sunderland decent money plus Liam to have a chance of getting him.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Anyone that thinks the guy is worth £12m, quite frankly needs physcholgical help.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Anyone that thinks the guy is worth £12m, quite frankly needs physcholgical help.

Didn't Sunderland pay stupid money for Fletcher recently

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Oh, and didn't that (alleged) bag of shite we just sold to Burnley score 5 in 6.
Bloody Hell, we should have asked for at least 5 million

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Anyone that says Wickham is average is quite frankly talking crap. The boy is a serious talent, still only 20 and will go further in his career than Bridcutt. We would have to offer Sunderland decent money plus Liam to have a chance of getting him.

Go further than Bridcutt...................yeah ok!

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Barnes has presumably moved to a toilet in order to earn a good wage - and he'll no doubt regret it.
But if we won't pay, then we will lose out.
Madness!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here