Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confirmation Vicente has signed! [Season 1: 2011]

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Could be telling:
In the interview about loan players, Gus was asked if he was happy with the squad.
"Yeah I'm happy (with the squad) because now I know that with Vicente we will finish the contract and with the other players coming back from injury...." etc.
Seemed confident. Posted at 3.50pm today.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
He will sign but it appears the timing of the announcement has dragged!! I guess tomorrow morning we will hear now.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
He was offered a deal by Blackburn (if you believe the online gossip sites and media outlets) in June and did not move there. Why, after spending a day in Brighton, would he go back and consider again?

Not directed at you, btw. Just hypothetical, really

I appreciate that TSB, my question still stands though

Has 1 person actually seen Vicente with their own eyes today anywhere in Brighton?

For that alone would blow the "he's at the Blackburn training ground today" stuff away

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington
Will this really happen. He passed a medical yesterday and the argus said the deal was almost complete. Thought it wouldn't take a whole another day to sort out the contract when deal was almost complete

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I appreciate that TSB, my question still stands though

Has 1 person actually seen Vicente with their own eyes today anywhere in Brighton?

For that alone would blow the "he's at the Blackburn training ground today" stuff away

Gus has. That's enough for me.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Will this really happen. He passed a medical yesterday and the argus said the deal was almost complete. Thought it wouldn't take a whole another day to sort out the contract when deal was almost complete

"In the bag" was the term used.

Have they lost bag, or was it nicked

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here