Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confirmation Vicente has signed! [Season 1: 2011]

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Hey Cadiz, you must be able to speak Spanish. Get over here and hurry them up. Underlay, underlay.

Is Cadiz a carpet fitter? How did you find out that the minor contract issue was to do with carpets in his club apartment?

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I've just finished sacrificing the neighbours cats. Any development or do I have to start luring dogs in too?

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Marque signing or not. I am maybe on my own in thinking that missing out (maybe not Paynter ) on a big brute of a centre forward is more important than,this special player .

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
ok...source on that one please??

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Marque signing or not. I am maybe on my own in thinking that missing out (maybe not Paynter ) on a big brute of a centre forward is more important than,this special player .
You killjoy miserable bunghole!

though in reply, possibly.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
No, Inigo is Basque and Vicente is Valencian.

I remember you saying something like Inigo doesn't see himself as Spanish or something along those lines. Just wondered if this applied to Vicente. Don't know anything about Spain apart from holiday trips there.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I remember you saying something like Inigo doesn't see himself as Spanish or something along those lines. Just wondered if this applied to Vicente. Don't know anything about Spain apart from holiday trips there.

Inigo probably doesn't, or at least not first and foremost (he posed with a Basque flag, not a Spanish one, at the trophy celebrations last season), the part of Spain that Vicente does count itself as an Autonomous Community, but generally isn't quite so vociferous about it as the Basque Country or Catalunya.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
If Palace were signing him I would say he is an injury ravaged hasbeen. But as we are signing him I am assuming him to be something close to Ronaldo before he cheated England out of our rightful World Cup.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Doubt even if it was done they would announce it this late, could be a case waiting till tomorrow. Does anyone know if Gus and Vicente are still at the ground?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here