Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confirmation Vicente has signed! [Season 1: 2011]

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Funniest tweet ive seen today was somebody saying his dad was scared he was going to wake up on the train to Gillingham

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
I completely missed the Papa Bouba Diop (free) and Bentley (loan) deals to West Ham! Jesus their midfield is pretty terrifying even without Parker. Kevin Nolan, Matt Taylor, Mark Noble, and now Bentley & Diop. Big Sam going hell for leather on promotion:eek:

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
I completely missed the Papa Bouba Diop (free) and Bentley (loan) deals to West Ham! Jesus their midfield is pretty terrifying even without Parker. Kevin Nolan, Matt Taylor, Mark Noble, and now Bentley & Diop. Big Sam going hell for leather on promotion:eek:

And Lansbury.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I love this. Two Valencia fans arguing about whether our new signing is better than Juan Mata!!!

Brilliant, innit?

To think, it's not that long since our 'big' transfer excitement was the will he/won't he over Chris sodding Holroyd.

How times have changed....

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina

A bit of a waste in a Sam Allardyce team as the ball will constantly be going over their heads.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I'm worried about 'ole Harry' trying to maybe hijack Vicente deal

No one can get in on this deal, Charlie and his cousins are guarding him like the secret service, Steve Foster has been recalled to man the checkpoints on the A27 and TB has paid off the mobile providers to prevent incoming calls to the AMEX.

Its all sorted, relax and enjoy the night!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
ConnorNufc
Vicente to Brighton is mental. Like when Sol Campbell went to Notts Countty, but on acid.

:lolol:

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
My first reaction following Twitter at work was WOW, but the above scares me. I hope we can agree personal terms.

True, FM is obviously fiction but the wages are generally not far off, especially for the bigger clubs. I can only assume a 1/2 year deal on 8-10k with HUGE bonuses based on promotion. Bit nervous to be honest, a 29/30 y/o international winger with 300+ games in LaLiga is entitled (in the market) to still pick up 20k+ a week. The odd one drops down to prove themselves, or for match fitness, but even on the assumption that 77k is 20k out - 50-odd grand a week to 5 or 6? Big drop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here