Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confess one uniquely interesting fact about yourself

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I'm blind in my right eye, since birth the eye never grew (still the size of a baby's eye) I also have adequate depth perception. Forgot the medical term for the condition, however, it's pretty cool and definitely a talking point. Just not exactly great with the ladies.

And the most annoying question I get? "What's it like to see through one-eye?" I always reply with "What's it like to see through 2 eyes?"

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I have one blue eye and one brown and blue, Madeleine McCann style........actually, that doesn't make it an unique fact, bollox.

It would be if you WERE Maddy

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I hold the record for watching the most games Brighton won before seeing us draw or lose.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I hold the record for watching the most games Brighton won before seeing us draw or lose.

How many was that? Mrs P went to 18 (I think) games before seeing us lose, although that did include a couple of draws.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I have 54 first cousins (was 56 but two have died).

Got a mention in books published in the last six months by two of my long ago ex,s .....one of them a whole sodding chapter. Can't say I came out particularly well in them either.

Enemy of the Estate

Aug 2, 2012
In the doghouse
I had my bell-end photographed by a doctor at Worthing hospital once. Well, he said he was a doctor.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yes, me too. Unlike my brother [MENTION=159]Stumpy Tim[/MENTION]. I once added "him" to a family conversation by guessing his hotmail address. This conversation went on for days before the owner of said hotmail address said "I'm surely you're all lovely people but I've never met any of you"

Oh, and I drank a bottle of whisky (well, minus 2 or 3 measures) when I was four years old. I was in a coma for 3 days after having my stomach pumped. Nurses told my parents I had a 50/50 chance of survival and if I did, would probably be brain damaged.

(come on, who's going to tap that one in?)*
How did it turn out?

*me

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I once went in to a supermarket and put a dead mouse in one of their sandwiches.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
My grandfather operated miniature coaches at Peter Pan's Playground in the fifties and sixties.

I am the honorary Chancellor of a university

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Myself and my wife were both born on 29/04/1972

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
My left eye is -16. My specs are as thick as the bottoms of those poncey half pint glasses that look like vases......

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How many was that?
It was enough that I genuinely think it probably is the record (just a hunch from working out the odds), but I don't want to say because some bastards will just say they saw a couple more and spoil my dreams :) It was at the end of the 80s, and the first game I ever saw that we didn't win was the 2 all draw at Anfield.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here