Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confess one uniquely interesting fact about yourself

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I'm obsessed with football statistics, mostly possession related
I remember the ex Sheff Wed manager admitting he was obsessed with stats. Irvine still got the sack though.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have been smuggled over the Mexico/US border.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
My late uncle once made the News Of The World for impersonating the singer Bobby Vee onboard a ferry to Ireland. On the basis that he could sing a bit he passed himself off as the entertainer and was treated as celebrity. When he got to Dublin he was put up for nothing in the best hotel, got interviewed by local press, signed autographs and met the mayor. It all went pear shaped when he panicked about how far the deception had gone and he decided to do a runner by nicking a car. All this happened was I was a toddler so I have no idea how long he got.

By the looks of things, impersonating Bobby Vee is guaranteed to land you in hot water:

Impersonator Of Singer Bobby Vee Charged With Passing Bad Checks - Philly.com

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
I am the first born of the bloke who used to do the cartoons in the Albion programmes in the late 70s

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm not 100% positive but I'm pretty sure I have a unique name (first and surname). I've been checking regularly on the Internet and haven't found another yet
Yes, me too. Unlike my brother [MENTION=159]Stumpy Tim[/MENTION]. I once added "him" to a family conversation by guessing his hotmail address. This conversation went on for days before the owner of said hotmail address said "I'm surely you're all lovely people but I've never met any of you"

Oh, and I drank a bottle of whisky (well, minus 2 or 3 measures) when I was four years old. I was in a coma for 3 days after having my stomach pumped. Nurses told my parents I had a 50/50 chance of survival and if I did, would probably be brain damaged.

(come on, who's going to tap that one in?)

Last edited:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I have one blue eye and one brown and blue, Madeleine McCann style........actually, that doesn't make it an unique fact, bollox.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
My aunt's brother in law was the first ever 3rd umpire in cricket - I'm not sure if it was 1st class cricket generally, or test cricket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here