Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confess one uniquely interesting fact about yourself

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
I was living in Sao Paulo, Brazil in the early 90's. I stopped at a traffic light (Which you are not supposed to do, just slow down when its red) and a guy put a gun in through the window. I drove him out of the city for about 2 hours and we parked in a car park.
He was in and out of his mind. Anyway, I think he was about to shoot me as he became aware of what he had done. A friend of mine had given me a Sao paulo football club key ring which I was using. He saw it and became my best m8.
He decided not to shoot got out of the car and left me in the car, in the car park at about 3 am.
managed to get back home, and have always had a soft spot for the team.
Wow - think you should think about using that as the central hook for a novel or script mate.
Here's to SPFC and your continued good health..

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Glad you are ok. I saw an ambulance take what I think looked like a cyclist having been knocked off his bike along the Old Shoreham Road around 11.30am this morning just West of the Sainsburys turn off. I am not apportioning blame but there seems to be too many hits and near misses recently. Get back in the saddle soon.

Cheers :)

Will try, have to send the bike back to Scotland somehow!

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
My late uncle once made the News Of The World for impersonating the singer Bobby Vee onboard a ferry to Ireland. On the basis that he could sing a bit he passed himself off as the entertainer and was treated as celebrity. When he got to Dublin he was put up for nothing in the best hotel, got interviewed by local press, signed autographs and met the mayor. It all went pear shaped when he panicked about how far the deception had gone and he decided to do a runner by nicking a car. All this happened was I was a toddler so I have no idea how long he got.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I was an extra in Londons burning, it was filmed in a boxing gym, I had to skip for hours!.

Last edited:

Camicus

I tell people the scars on my leg are from a shark attack at the local swimming pool when in fact they are from an operation

cyrilthesinik

Oct 15, 2011

4400_93798728658_145823_n copy.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I can literally bat both ways.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am a big fan of Steven Spielberg. I don't know if i've mentioned that before.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'm not 100% positive but I'm pretty sure I have a unique name (first and surname). I've been checking regularly on the Internet and haven't found another yet (although I did find a Facebook page for a cat with the same name - what the hell's that about?)
You are not unique in having a unique name as I do as well.....makes it pretty easy for people to check up on my activities!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I used to be a regular visitor to CIA Headquarters in Langley, Virginia. More than that I'm not at liberty to say. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here