Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Complete Ticket Shambles

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I for once agreed totally with Ernest.

I am absolutely f***ing furios that no priority whatsoever was given to season ticket holder. Say Saturday for season ticket holders, you know the ones who sat for 5 years in the pissing rain at Withdean even when we lost 3-4 at home to Rochdale in the bottom half of div 3 and pmuping in £ 1500 in the process to the club than people whose first game for 5 years will be at Cardiff.

Some people on NSC will never say anything against the club even when they have made a big error of judgement. I spend 99% of the time backing the club and management but this time they got it wrong, pure and simple.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
non season tix holder here, but q'd 7 and a half f&&&ing hours today- be stuffed if i was gonna have to come back tomorrow,
though agree should have been handled better - more staff at the shop might have helped!

the club needs to invest in a decent online ticket setup,
or have satelitte kiosks around the town (county?)
for people who cant get into central brighton...

Tommy'sgod

May 22, 2004
U12 seating

Yorkie said:
Don't talk rubbish. I know what is printed on my ticket and I got them from the club shop.
I bought my ticket from ashton gate today and im in U12 so it looks like your in with us red boys.

We have 35k tickets on sale

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well I'm still waiting for my ticket, and the bloody match finished 18 months ago. I've been a season ticket holder for 13 years and go to most if not all away games, yet as soon as a so-called 'big game' comes along, this is how I get treated.

What was the score anyway ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here