Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Complete Ticket Shambles

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
endpeg said:
Thats strange because we have M32 so we appear to have two thirds of the ground... ???

Possible it is taken on the diagonal?

greengull

Sep 5, 2003
To be honest I am annoyed at the way the club is allowing multiple applications. It should have been Season ticket holders plus AMS and 2 guests per. People in front of me had 20 applications, and there were people pushing in and things were getting stressed when the best tickets sold out.
People could just go up to their friends higher up the queue and add their application sheets to them, surely this isnt fair.

It should be joyous that we are taking so many to Cardiff, and there is such a demand for tickets.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Got tickets in N1 for £40. What pissed me off was our group (54 of us) are season tickets holders and could not get in the £46 seats yet the kids in front in Man u and chelsea shirts did :nono:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I asked to speak to Martin Perry, and the stewards took me through to him. Gave him a right ear bashing about the incrediably poor ticket arrangements. :clap2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Biscuit said:
I asked to speak to Martin Perry, and the stewards took me through to him. Gave him a right ear bashing about the incrediably poor ticket arrangements. :clap2:

Why - what is a fairer system bearing in mind most of us work Monday to Friday ?

The only possible fair solution was today dedicated to season ticket holders only, however, then my youngest and wife would not be going.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Beach Hut said:
Why - what is a fairer system bearing in mind most of us work Monday to Friday ?

The only possible fair solution was today dedicated to season ticket holders only, however, then my youngest and wife would not be going.

Its simple mate. You have Season tickets holders with prority. Each ticket holder can get four tickets to his name. That way, family members who arn't season ticket holders can come. Its not rocket science.

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
We have got M3 which is right in the corner, i was hoping that we would be somewhere nearish the halfway line and couldn't imagine how they'd already sold across to the corner if they were starting at the halfway line and working out. But as everyone keeps saying the view is good and im glad i got a £46 ticket as i think it was one of the last before they sold out.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Crazy Cornish Gal said:
We have got M3 which is right in the corner, i was hoping that we would be somewhere nearish the halfway line and couldn't imagine how they'd already sold across to the corner if they were starting at the halfway line and working out. But as everyone keeps saying the view is good and im glad i got a £46 ticket as i think it was one of the last before they sold out.

You're sitting next to me I believe :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Biscuit said:
Its simple mate. You have Season tickets holders with prority. Each ticket holder can get four tickets to his name. That way, family members who arn't season ticket holders can come. Its not rocket science.

Acceptable and I mailed the club who advised no priority to season ticket holders a while ago.

I mailed back saying customer loyalty counts for nothing and got no response :p

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
You're sitting next to me I believe :thumbsup:

I am in M3 as well

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
Ernest said:
When we score it is ok to kiss me but no tongues ok :lolol: :lolol:

No as PH wouldn't like!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Beach Hut said:
Acceptable and I mailed the club who advised no priority to season ticket holders a while ago.

I mailed back saying customer loyalty counts for nothing and got no response :p

Good on you Beachy! I do believe we agree on this matter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here