Living In a Box
Ernest said:
Just because I'm a gay icon doesn't make me a shirtlifter :angry: :angry:

Yes it does

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
Just got back, there are gona be alot of very unhappy people in that queue later

Got there at 7.30 am, took 3.5 hours to get my ticket

Think its outrageous that people are able to buy 55 tickets in one go (as the person in front of me did)

Anyway, glad I'm out of that, with my ticket in hand

You must have been near me - I was about 5 behind that guy - outrageous scenes

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Jam The Man said:
You must have been near me - I was about 5 behind that guy - outrageous scenes

We must have stood near enough next to one another then as he was about 6 in front of me!! :wave:

PS Ernest & Beachy, can you for once refrain from messing up a decent thread with your childish "banter"

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
What the hell is wrong with block bookings of seats? My mate got 40 odd tickets for a whole group of us so we sit together. Don't see the problem. I don't understand why some people on here are whingeing so much about the ticket sales process. There is NO excuse in my mind why an Albion fan should not get a ticket if they want one of the 30,000 on offer. Postal applications are being dealth with, sales continue tomorrow so what the hell are some of you moaning about? The only people I feel sorry for is those living of significant distance from Brighton without contacts in the area... but even then the postal option was publicised well in advance. Stop moaning and if you want a ticket get off your arse.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Nice one Steve. You at the Komedia tonight?

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
Well I got £40 quid tickets in the corner after queeing for 5 hours. Just glad to get one really.

Yes on reflection it would have been better to offer Season ticket holders first then AMS and so on....but at the end of the day there will be (at this rate) 30,000 fans in blue and white supporting the Albion which must be good for the club.

I got a bit hacked off when I found out a mate who has been to no matches this season got his ticket at 11.....when I had to queue until 3. The reason for this? He got up earlier then me.

Had a lot of fun in the queue and can't wait for nesxt weekend.

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
I can't see a problem with the way the club have distributed the tickets- it's not as if there won't be enough to go around. I'm an AMS, not season tickets holder cos up at uni. Season ticket holders aren't the only ones who go to a good number of games and therefore loyal fans- i've managed 5 home games and 11 away this season. Came back this week for the game, queued up 6 hours today but just f***** glad to have my tickets, how are people moaning it's an awesome stadium and view whereever you are at the Millenium!

I'm in U38 2nd row- £40 ticks.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here