Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Complete Ticket Shambles

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hang about 5000 season ticket holders, 6000 capacity, how can as many non season ticket holder as season ticket holders have gone to the matches :dunce:

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Got there at 6.30 and only left at 10.30.

More turnstiles needed to be open.

Still pleased to have the tickets I wanted - just going to look up exactly where abouts in the ground they are.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
finbar said:
Laughing Bluebird - do me a favour and tell me Block M2 is an ok place to sit? Sounds like i was lucky to get away early enough to spend an hour moaning about it when people who turned up around same time as me are still in queue

Just 'bounced' a thread from yesterday for you.

The thread is 'Millennium Stadium Information' posted by Butterball.

M2 is right in the corner I'm afraid. If you wanted halfway line tickets you'll be disappointed, but as I've said, the view is superb wherever you sit.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Gareth Glover said:
Hang about 5000 season ticket holders, 6000 capacity, how can as many non season ticket holder as season ticket holders have gone to the matches :dunce:
I mean individual fans have been to every game and you are dis-regarding them.:smokin:

endpeg

Jul 6, 2003
POLEGATE
finbar said:
What is about this club that thinks it can take the piss? Up at Withdean for 7:45 to make sure i get a nice £46 ticket by the half way line as stupidly i believe what the club tell us. Probably the 10th person to get served and what do i get, f***ing block M2 - in the corner of the ground.

If ANYONE from the club is reading this please explain why you cant give correct information. These tickets are shit. You said you would sell the best ones first. You cant blame this on anyone else and the way i am feeling you can shove next years season ticket up your collective arses as I have now had enough of being treated with no respect and this is TOTALLY INEXCUSABLE. For Chrsits sake, all you need to do is split the tickets and do what you said. M2!!!!! Appalling.

We had exactly the same problem with tickets. Left Eastbourne this morning at 6.30am to make sure we got £46.00 tickets near half way line and ended up getting M1 tickets and realised afterwards that the people at the next turnstile were being allocated seats in M32.

We spoke to several officials and Martin Perry and was told that the tickets were being correctly and fairly allocated. Basically they didn't want to know!

This is a complete farce, not only have we not been given priority for being season ticket holders for the past 20 plus years but have not even had the tickets we were entitled to after queuing up for 4 hours. The tickets were supposed to be allocated from the half-way line first but clearly they had cocked up on this and were not interested in rectifying the problem.

I guess the people that arrive later on this afternoon won't believe their luck when they end up with the best seats.

We deserve better!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
FFS shut up - you have a ticket others probably won't

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Beach Hut said:
FFS shut up - you have a ticket others probably won't

Blimey Beachy I hope you are wrong! The thought of regular fans not getting a ticket doesn't bear thinking about!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I got U11 middle upper tier near the halfway line just behind the Royal Box.

Those were the £32 tickets. Seem fair enough to me.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Buzza said:
Blimey Beachy I hope you are wrong! The thought of regular fans not getting a ticket doesn't bear thinking about!

It is impossible to predict how many are selling as many people are doing multiple applications.

Maybe after today things will calm down however it looks like the prawn sanis (£46 tickets) are selling quickest.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
31000 tickets are a lot of tickets.

Don't panic. :)

endpeg

Jul 6, 2003
POLEGATE
Yorkie said:
I got U11 middle upper tier near the halfway line just behind the Royal Box.

Those were the £32 tickets. Seem fair enough to me.

sorry to here your in the bristol city end of the stadium:shootself

T.J.

Feb 11, 2004
bevendean
Buzza said:

I agree it wouldn't have hurt them to think of the loyal fans 1st.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
endpeg said:
sorry to here your in the bristol city end of the stadium:shootself

Don't talk rubbish. I know what is printed on my ticket and I got them from the club shop.

Got to the clubshop at 8.15 and finally got my tickets at about 12.20. There was abit of an uproar though when they started letting people paying by cheque and cash jump the queue. But i won't complain as i was one of them. The guy who sold mine told me that nearly all the £46 tickets had gone and i got block M5.

I wouldn't have given a toss if i'd have had to sit on the roof, i'll be there to support the lads thats the main thing :clap:

endpeg

Jul 6, 2003
POLEGATE
Yorkie said:
Don't talk rubbish. I know what is printed on my ticket and I got them from the club shop.
0,11411,4784-0-53611-0-custom115477,00.gif

We're in the north end. U11 is the south end surely?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I think we have the North end and BT stand

Nemo

Nov 23, 2003
BN2
Don't wish to piss you of but i got there at 9am waited for about4 1/2 hours and got N2 right behing the goal half way up. Oh yeah and it was six quid cheaper. :clap:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nemo said:
Don't wish to piss you of but i got there at 9am waited for about4 1/2 hours and got N2 right behing the goal half way up. Oh yeah and it was six quid cheaper. :clap:

I wouldn't worry you have pissed off most people quite often on this board

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here