Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Comments from Saints Fans on local paper site...

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Oh, the Football League Trophy we won last year doesn't count? Ok then.

Just had a look at your honours list on Wikipedia. I wish we won more lower league titles rather than spending most of our history in the top flight. How many seasons have you had in Div 1? Three? I'm so bitter and jealous.

I look forward to you calling me "arrogant" whilst completely disregarding your own arrogance in the process.

Never visited this site before yesterday.

Never mentioned this particular site.

When (if) you meet a woman will you get your cock out and wave (probably shake) it about in front of her and mistake the giggles for her being happy?

Got to laugh at your paint pot trophy, isn't this what you really wanted last season ImageUploadedByTapatalk1320953575.845828.jpg

Oh, the Football League Trophy we won last year doesn't count? Ok then.

Just had a look at your honours list on Wikipedia. I wish we won more lower league titles rather than spending most of our history in the top flight. How many seasons have you had in Div 1? Three? I'm so bitter and jealous.

I look forward to you calling me "arrogant" whilst completely disregarding your own arrogance in the process.

Never visited this site before yesterday.

Never mentioned this particular site.

In which case please f*** off back to whichever pool you crawled out from.

Have a nice day.:)

liamsfc

Nov 9, 2011
Very true , sensitive bunch on here . He does look like a monkey as does keown , Reid etc etc.

Their seems a bit of a rivalry with you lot from the kids online but rest assured the majority of albion don't mind you. We hate palace and pompey . The fact you hate pompey actually makes you ok as well ie friends with your enemys enemy.

Good luck after the 19 th , nice to see south coast side doing well and upsetting the inbreds from fratton

Cheers bud. I must admit I did have a soft spot for Brighton until last season. I would like to think the animosity towards us is confined to the absolute morons on here, but the embarrassing spectacle at the Withdean last season leads me to believe otherwise. Anyway, nice to see a person with an ounce of sanity on this board. Despite the dislike I have for many of your fans I would still like to see your club in the Premier League. Always thought Brighton as a city would suit the top division.

Cheers bud. I must admit I did have a soft spot for Brighton until last season. I would like to think the animosity towards us is confined to the absolute morons on here, but the embarrassing spectacle at the Withdean last season leads me to believe otherwise. Anyway, nice to see a person with an ounce of sanity on this board. Despite the dislike I have for many of your fans I would still like to see your club in the Premier League. Always thought Brighton as a city would suit the top division.

Thanks for your kind words. For the record Southampton is a shithole with a population of inbred wankers whos "football club" I loathe with a passion and regret the day you got yourselves out of administration.

liamsfc

Nov 9, 2011
When (if) you meet a woman will you get your cock out and wave (probably shake) it about in front of her and mistake the giggles for her being happy?

I've done that a few times and the usual response is gasps of astonishment. Make of that what you will.

Got to laugh at your paint pot trophy, isn't this what you really wanted last season View attachment 28808

Yeah. The JP Trophy just doesn't compare to the prestige and honour of joining the likes of Southend (now L2) and Luton (now conference) in winning the famous League One title. Forget the brilliant day out 44,000 of us had at Wembley. Finishing three points above you was what we really wanted.

bha blue&white army

Nov 4, 2011
Anyway Adkins has only brought one or two players in and the rest are pardews squad. Adkins got all cocky last season and we still won the league. they have a better side than us but they havent had to change their squad as we have had to. My freinds matt sparrows younger brother and Adkins was a crap physio apparently. cant be any more of a knob though can he. Making plans for Nigel!

liamsfc

Nov 9, 2011
Thanks for your kind words. For the record Southampton is a shithole with a population of inbred wankers whos "football club" I loathe with a passion and regret the day you got yourselves out of administration.

Cheers mate. :) Nice to see Brighton fans aren't hateful or bitter or anything. I always thought your lot suffered from small-club syndrome but clearly that's not the case. Thanks again :)

liamsfc

Nov 9, 2011
Anyway Adkins has only brought one or two players in and the rest are pardews squad. Adkins got all cocky last season and we still won the league. they have a better side than us but they havent had to change their squad as we have had to. My freinds matt sparrows younger brother and Adkins was a crap physio apparently. cant be any more of a knob though can he. Making plans for Nigel!

Just looked at our starting eleven for our win against Coventry. Five were Adkins signings, three were Pardew's and three were here before Pardew. But of course, Adkins, the man who took us from 21st in League One to top of the Championship, is still a shit manager. We know this because your mate's brother said he was a shit physio. I mean, the logic is infallible.

bha blue&white army

Nov 4, 2011

Ive went to southampton last year and its a shithole your only claim to fame is being the home of Anchor butter. after all t he shit with Bellotti and Archer we never once went into administration and you come out all fine. If its all morons on here than why are you posting.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Some of the Saints fans are boring arseholes..............just like some of our fans/ (excuse the pun)

liamsfc

Nov 9, 2011
Ive went to southampton last year and its a shithole your only claim to fame is being the home of Anchor butter

Really? I didn't even know that. Don't forget Craig David, Benny Hill, the Spitfire, the Titanic and our football club :D On the other hand, you've got Fatboy Slim and gays. I'm sure you're proud.

after all t he shit with Bellotti and Archer we never once went into administration and you come out all fine.

Ah, so it's the green-eyed monster that's causing all this loathing. I understand now.

If its all morons on here than why are you posting.

I dunno, it's like poking a chimp at the zoo. Antagonising these dumb, odd creatures shouldn't be entertaining, but it is.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Aside from the silliness last season i don't see why people are trying to stoke up another false rivalry with Southampton.
Aside from Hammond (Tosser), Adkins (Berk) & a section of their fans who are utter goons (Tho in fairness all teams have a percentage) there isn't much to dislike about them. And their academy is something we should really be looking to replicate.

bha blue&white army

Nov 4, 2011
Just looked at our starting eleven for our win against Coventry. Five were Adkins signings, three were Pardew's and three were here before Pardew. But of course, Adkins, the man who took us from 21st in League One to top of the Championship, is still a shit manager. We know this because your mate's brother said he was a shit physio. I mean, the logic is infallible.

And Gus took us from relegation struggles to dominate league one and be 10th in the Championship but hes a monkey according to your scummy racist imbred supporters. And lets face it your a religious football club, football has nothing to do with religion.
Oh when the saints,
cant win league one,
oh when the saints cant win league one
Adkins is a brilliant manager
because the saints cant win league one

liamsfc

Nov 9, 2011
And Gus took us from relegation struggles to dominate league one and be 10th in the Championship but hes a monkey according to your scummy racist imbred supporters. And lets face it your a religious football club, football has nothing to do with religion.
Oh when the saints,
cant win league one,
oh when the saints cant win league one
Adkins is a brilliant manager
because the saints cant win league one

"Dominated League One" by three points. "Monkey", not racist, just a comm... you know what, going by the stupidity and utter lack of logic in that post, I've come to the conclusion that you are either a troll, or too retarded to argue with.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Even though the managerial fun and games at the start of last season probably cost us the league, you cant argue with the league table and Brighton were the better team last season.

But thats last season and tbh all we really cared about was getting out of that crap league. Obviously it's still relatively early days but there's no way id swap our 13 points we have on you with an extra 3 points last season to make us L1 champs.

JamieSFC

Nov 10, 2011
This is absolutely doing my head in. Both sets of fans have this stance where 'our club is no rival of yours, nor do we care about you in any way'. Yet then go on to contradict themselves by following them up with comments of hate. When people say we don't care about Brighton, and visa versa, for the majority of people this isn't 100% the truth. Comments made by both managers last season, Adkins' "if they can keep up", and Poyet's "Dagenham with Ricke Lambert" have sparked something. Each set of fans will react seperately to the different comments, seeing the one made by their manager as a throw-away remark whilst anything against their club is hugely offensive. It is true that there is no rivalry between the two clubs (personally, as another South coast club, I quite like to see Brighton do well) but what has been created is more of a hate for each others manager, perhaps resulting in more of a desire to win matches against each other. I think what now exists is a fan rivalry as opposed to a club rivalry; a sense of wanting to get one over on each other rather than enjoying seeing the other club perform badly. Personally, I just enjoy the banter between the clubs, and when I see people encouraging others to report the saints fans posts, I find it all a little embarrassing. Also, I don't think there was any doubt you deserved to win the title last season, and fair play to you. May have been different if Adkins was in charge from the start but we'll never know, that's life. Both clubs have good managers who have proved revelations at our respective clubs, and I can see Southampton and also Brighton, when injuries pass, in and around the top 6 come May. I have just got fed up with arrogant posters from our fans, although to be fair, we put up with it for a good 7 months last year. Good luck to you for the season (after the 19th of course).

liamsfc

Nov 9, 2011
This is absolutely doing my head in. Both sets of fans have this stance where 'our club is no rival of yours, nor do we care about you in any way'. Yet then go on to contradict themselves by following them up with comments of hate. When people say we don't care about Brighton, and visa versa, for the majority of people this isn't 100% the truth. Comments made by both managers last season, Adkins' "if they can keep up", and Poyet's "Dagenham with Ricke Lambert" have sparked something. Each set of fans will react seperately to the different comments, seeing the one made by their manager as a throw-away remark whilst anything against their club is hugely offensive. It is true that there is no rivalry between the two clubs (personally, as another South coast club, I quite like to see Brighton do well) but what has been created is more of a hate for each others manager, perhaps resulting in more of a desire to win matches against each other. I think what now exists is a fan rivalry as opposed to a club rivalry; a sense of wanting to get one over on each other rather than enjoying seeing the other club perform badly. Personally, I just enjoy the banter between the clubs, and when I see people encouraging others to report the saints fans posts, I find it all a little embarrassing. Also, I don't think there was any doubt you deserved to win the title last season, and fair play to you. May have been different if Adkins was in charge from the start but we'll never know, that's life. Both clubs have good managers who have proved revelations at our respective clubs, and I can see Southampton and also Brighton, when injuries pass, in and around the top 6 come May. I have just got fed up with arrogant posters from our fans, although to be fair, we put up with it for a good 7 months last year. Good luck to you for the season (after the 19th of course).

My thoughts exactly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here