#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
go large on a 2-2 draw :lolol:

Buck

Through & Through
Feb 18, 2009
Not Lewes Any More
Much as I want us to keep unbeaten home record, can you imagine how SCC would react if we beat them and lose at home to Hudds?

Could be the ultimate payback for that SCC Spurs draw all those years ago???

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
The only problem I have with beating scc & losing to hudds is that would mean that they have beaten us twice this season,and that couldn't guarantee scc won't finish 2nd.

klaaturberada

Jan 2, 2011
We do people still perpetuate this myth a out 1978? It is a complete fallacy to suggest that sfc drew deliberately with spurs so they would both go up. Sfc were already promoted and were desperate for the win to make them champions. There was open violence between spurs and sfc fans at the preceding game at Brisbane road, and in the last game at the dell sfc battered spurs but couldnt score - and missed out as a result. Still, why let facts hinder 30+ years of unwarranted bitterness?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Why do people keep banging on about 100 points? I've heard (so it may not be true - someone may be able to confirm) that the all-time record in this division is Fulham's 101 - if that's the case, surely the target is 102?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Why do people keep banging on about 100 points? I've heard (so it may not be true - someone may be able to confirm) that the all-time record in this division is Fulham's 101 - if that's the case, surely the target is 102?

didn't Reading get 106 once?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here