Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

come on !!

Look the PLAYERS aren't going to be caring about 1978, and so this is all a moot subject. If any Brighton fans celebrate if Southampton fail to get promotion, that's their affair isn't it. YOU klaatu are not going to change that or get a happy answer for why they think that way.

Just 'get it' and stop wasting your time.

Incidentally, I prefer SCC go up and not B'mouth, so have no axe to grind about any of this.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
I agree that Huddersfield won't catch your GD, but you're forgetting Peterborough who have a better GD than Huddersfield. Only 2 goals better, but that may prove crucial if they win their last 4 while both Soton and Huddersfield lose at least one of their outstanding games as you suggest. Personally I don't think Soton will lose twice, but if they do then Posh are back in it.

And if you get spanked, say, 3-0 on Saturday while Peterborough win handsomely at Orient (as lowly Yeovil managed 5-1 not so long ago), that GD will not look quite so insurmountable.

We should win our home games and would need to lose 2/3 of our away games for Posh to draw level with us, and thats if they win all their games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here