Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on, own up.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Who expected us to get hammered today?

I wasn't very optimistic going to the Amex today and have to say the boys have done me proud tonight even with a few fringe players they couldn't handle us, especially Caksey.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Sad to admit that I expected us to lose. But from the first whistle I started to believe we would win. Well done the reserves. Show them how it should be done.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
i honestly thought we were going to get a tonking, after the performance we put out at Cov. I am very happy to eat humble pie this evening. Sore throat was definitely worth it...

D

Deleted member 18477

I was expecting a loss for sure! Our form has been dreadful of late! And wow I was gladly surprised! The kids JFC, cook, hall.. Were brilliant! And Brez was better than Casper!

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Form suggested it, such as losing away to a bottom three club a few days earlier.
Totally happy to be completely wrong!

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I was not even going to go , but come 2.00 pm could not keep away, leaving out Harley and Ankergren bringing in Brezovan Caskey and Cook made a massive difference, the team looked confident from the start.All 3 should keep there places and if cook goes to Bournmouth who ever makes that decision wants shagging

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I expected a tonking.

Saw the teamsheet and told my mates I think we can grab a point at least with the inspired changes.

Happy Birthday Viper.

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
Would have taken a draw at half time.
Time to stick with the youngsters that don't get knackered in the last 10. IMHO

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Thought we'd get tonked, but today's game is proof why football is the greatest game on earth

You just don't know...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I expected them to hand us our arses on a plate today! Glad this game is out the way before the more IMPORTANT game on the 31/1

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I bet on a win as never bet on us losing, thought we would be hammered today and total meltdown on here tonight

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Waited till I saw the team line-up and thought win win win.Shame I was only confident enough for a small v-cash bet.???

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
I was expexting a brighton win. Look at england v spain last year, man u v blackburn this weekend, funny old game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here