Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on, own up.

Own Goals Galore

Sep 28, 2011
I must admit in the pub before the game I predicted a loss. But then saw the twitter feed with the line up on it and we all agreed it was a decent 11 and not so negative. But a 3 - 0 win....never!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Absolutely. I didn't think we had a hope in hell today..........sooooo happy to be proven wrong.

cdargonne

brighton seagirl
Mar 1, 2009
sussex
I put money on a 3-0 albion win and am very happy...!was obviously not expecting it but bloody superb!

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
I did then at half time thought well maybe just maybe nil nil.

As other's great to be bloody wrong

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
It's the first game in a long while that I was convinced we'd lose; funnily enough, it was only hearing the team selection that I began to feel there was an air of something strange about to happen

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Err hello. You would have lost had it been for one of our attackers being sent off and the other injured within a minute. I havent seen the incident on telly yet so cant comment and neither have I of the clearance off the line and whether it was over or not.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
My honest feeling before the game was that we were in for a good hiding. I reassured myself that football can indeed be " a funny old game ".......I'm now in stitches and my sides are aching as a result :O

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
i expected a draw at most.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Err hello. You would have lost had it been for one of our attackers being sent off and the other injured within a minute. I havent seen the incident on telly yet so cant comment and neither have I of the clearance off the line and whether it was over or not.

One simple word for you.

DELUSIONAL.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Nope absolutely not, felt our weakened side would be up for it and Southampton couldn't handle the pressure.

I was right and the turning point was actually Harding coming off.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Deluded.

Harding was wetting himself from the kick off and Adkins sent him down the tunnel to change his shorts. Shame he's not playing at Withdean anymore, it was such a common occurrence they used to keep a spare pair on the bench.

I saw both incidents so will gladly comment. The ball from the clearance off the line was almost in the front row of the North Stand but that more than makes up for the referee at The Dell or whatever it's called these days.

The sending off was very very clear. Whatever gets passed as a friendly hello in Hampshire between cousins will not be stood for in civilised Sussex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here