Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on, own up.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Err hello. You would have lost had it been for one of our attackers being sent off and the other injured within a minute. I havent seen the incident on telly yet so cant comment and neither have I of the clearance off the line and whether it was over or not.

Please try to keep up, the thread is about owning up about the predicted score. It does not involve what may have occurred in numerous Southampton parallel universes but rather, what actually happened in this one.

And yes i thought we would lose 3 nil!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Seagull Sam

Sep 10, 2011
Have to admit the first time I have gone to the Amex expecting defeat. My feelings were made worse when I was told before KO by the lad in catering that there were no tomatos in my burger because of a problem and they had all gone to the south stand.

Anyway very glad to be wrong, has to be one of the best Amex performances so far well done Seagulls - KEEP THE FAITH!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Err hello. You would have lost had it been for one of our attackers being sent off and the other injured within a minute. I havent seen the incident on telly yet so cant comment and neither have I of the clearance off the line and whether it was over or not.

And IF my Auntie had dangly bits between her legs she would be my Uncle!! when will you understand that 90 minutes of football was played and Brighton won 3...0, there is NO if's or but's.....it is how it is.....end of!!!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Hammered - no
Lose - yes

so very happy tonight :)

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Our recent form indicated that we had little chance today and i was hoping that we would escape a thrashing,Southampton were not having one of their best days and the sending off provided us with chances which were taken.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

We would hav lost? Erm hello...wake up.....u don't knowwwwwwwwwww

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Lose? Yes
Hammered? Yes
Brilliant, gutsy, dynamic, winning performance? Are we all f***ing mad?!

Marvelous, MARVELOUS scenes. :clap: x x

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I said to Hungry Joe that because we were down to the bare bones, we'd probably have to make the numbers up with recruits from the crowd like we did against Norwich when we played them on Christmas Day, 1940 - and that the result would probably be the same (we lost 18-0).

Buckley's Chance

Buckley's love child
Jan 2, 2012
Australia
I thought we'd get smashed for sure, I was thinking 2-0 or 3-0. I thought Cook would be hopeless, wrong about that one! But very happy to be wrong about that and the result! I thought JFC would go alright but didn't think he'd score! Awesome day.

D

Deleted member 22389

I admit the sending off changed the game, however we also deserve credit for playing well. Its not as though we sat back in that 2nd half and got a lazy win, we made that man advantage count and looked the better of the teams.

We also deserve a bit of luck for all the poor decisions that have gone against us over the last few games.

I think your also going through your first wobble of the season.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I'd predicted a loss until I saw the team sheet. Hopefully that will be the blue print for the rest of the season- two wingers flanking CMS, and a few more appearances for JFC in the middle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here