Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colin out at QPR?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Joseph Barton [MENTION=13465]joey[/MENTION]7Barton 2m Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

If I talked about Neil, he'd do well to get another job. Twitter cost him his job???? I can think of a million other things! #shutitwarnock

Joseph Barton [MENTION=13465]joey[/MENTION]7Barton 2m Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Looking forward to the game against Wigan tomo. 1st time in a while we actually have a plan and seem organised. #3ptsneeded

Surprised it took so long.....

Barton as classy as ever.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Loved Emmanuel Eboue's response

You need to stop talkin about Neil Warnock like that. he gave u a job when every1 rejected ur #burgerAss. keep quiet #youngfool

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Warnock signs a player, makes him captain, then refuses to talk about him, when it goes tits up.

Slags of the clubs chairman and players for using twitter. Your the manager ya prat while ya cant stop the chairman using twitter he could stop the players, other clubs have.

I hate Barton and i hate Warnock, but think Barton was right to have a pop tbh

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just seen Tiote calling him an idiot on twitter :D

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
After Barton beat up innocent kids in McDonalds & stubbed a lighted cigarette on a Man City team mate ... I realised he was scum.

Then I thought he'd put that all behind him. A reformed nice guy.

Now he can't keep his (tweeting) gob shut, has stabbed his manager in the back by helping to get him the sack, and is now slagging him.

Only a matter of time before the scummer gets involves in further trouble. There is someting seriously wrong with Barton's mind.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
After Barton beat up innocent kids in McDonalds & stubbed a lighted cigarette on a Man City team mate ... I realised he was scum.

Then I thought he'd put that all behind him. A reformed nice guy.

Now he can't keep his (tweeting) gob shut, has stabbed his manager in the back by helping to get him the sack, and is now slagging him.

Only a matter of time before the scummer gets involves in further trouble. There is someting seriously wrong with Barton's mind.

Something seriously wrong with the Barton Genes. After all his Brother is a convicted AXE Murderer.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
After his false attempts to be the new Nietzsche or Sartre (dictionery & google to his hand), I suspect the criminal feral scum in Barton will eventually resurface. Just a matter of time.

Its not to difficult to copy and paste these days. LOL

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Barton disgusts me, the epitome of all that is bad in football.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
As someone who's just started getting into Twitter, I thought I'd follow Barton...seconds later the twat is gobbing off like a lunatic about too many foreigners committing crimes over here and similar some such utter drivel - a contentious enough point of view even if the entire nation hasn't already witnessed CCTV footage of you kicking the shit out of someone who's lying on the ground outside a pub.

The man is a scummy, vile animal. And now is also clearly poisonous to any dressing room morale, something which he himself is - bizarrely - going out of his way to publicise. He'll make Leon Knight look sensible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here