Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colin out at QPR?

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Think he's a complete bell end but, and correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't he given hardly any money to strengthen after they got promoted? Strange decision

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
I would have kept Colin till end of the season - With Hughes you don't know what you will get and he needs money or to take over an existing good team - I'm not sure that QPR have either

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011
Colin might be Colin, but he has done a more than decent job at QPR. IMO a stupid decision. Good luck to the board to find a mini me Martin O'Neil.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
He speaks very well considering he's just been sacked, not the whole 'I needed more time' bullshit you get after most sackings.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
A good Championship manager. Will probably end up at Ipswich over the coming months or a team at the wrong end of the table.

He's too gobby for my liking. QPR's recent form has been poor. The chairman would have been taking a huge risk giving him more money to spend.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
A bit of a character. I was surprised rather than shocked.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
A good Championship manager. Will probably end up at Ipswich over the coming months or a team at the wrong end of the table.

He's too gobby for my liking. QPR's recent form has been poor. The chairman would have been taking a huge risk giving him more money to spend.

And he's not risking it giving it to Mark Hughes!!!!

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011

Get ready to hear a bit more of him in the championship.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
And he's not risking it giving it to Mark Hughes!!!!

Less of a risk IMO. Warnock has had one full season in the Premier League with Sheffield United which ended in relegation. If they were to go for Hughes at least he has a reasonable record in the top flight with Blackburn, Fulham etc. Football's a fickle game unfortunately. They shouldn't go for Hughes as if he did well he'd do one as soon as a bigger club showed some interest in him.

Warnock can be amusing but he's like a stuck record when it comes to criticizing officials. Like many others :)

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
TBF Warnock's been underperforming this season. The quality and quantity of his rants have been severely lacking. He just wasn't as entertaining as he should be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here